Randy Moss Released??? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Moss Released???

Debate is moot. Broncos, Carolina, Buffalo or SF will likely put in claims.
I doubt Buffalo with Demayrius Thomas, Eddie Royal, and Brandon Lloyd would be looking at him. I think Buffalo is pretty happy with Lee Evan and the emergence of Steve Johnson. Carolina and SF will be definite contenders though.

Traded and Cut within a month? And Lebron James is one of the most hated athletes in the world. Sports fans are funny

Dude Lebron James is NOT one of the most hated athletes in the world. People in South America, Asia, Africa, Europe and Austrelia don't give a **** about Lebron. **** I don't give a **** about Lebron he's trash, just like the NBA. I wouldn't mind Moss but this isn't ****in Madden.

You guys kill me.

You absolutely hate it when I tell you the truth about Henne and Sparano, yet you want to sign Randy Moss. I mean, seriously, how many games do you think it would take before Moss tells you the truth about those guys?

They are talking about this on the Francesa show right now. A couple of interesting things..........

1) First you have to consider all of the teams ahead of us in waiver priority. Look at those teams and figure which ones still think they are in the mix and may consider taking a chance on Moss. San Diego comes to mind, but I dont think their owner would go with a move like this. Rivers could be nasty with Moss though.

2) You have to figure the only teams that may do this would be a team that knows they have a QB and/or a coach that Moss would respect. You see the way he treats teams that dont have Tom Brady. Francesa makes a fair point there that its going to take a guy like that. Peyton Manning and the injuries they have come to mind. Only question there is would Polian ever do that. Plus, Manning seems to go with whoever is at WR and still produce. He may not want Moss either.

Also, Indy does have a black coach. That would be a factor because Moss is a racist. He would be more reluctant to throw a black coach under the bus that isnt the genius Belichick is.

Who else could be in the mix? The Bears? Packers?

Btw, did you guys notice both Moss and TO this weekend not even trying for balls on certain plays? TO cost his man an INT late in the game. He also didnt even make an effort to come back for that ball that Clemens ran in front of in the endzone. That wouldve been a good shot at PI if he comes back for that thing. Thats if he dosent catch it.

That Moss play where he just watched the ball land in front of him in the endzone after drawing that PI was ridiculous. That was a TD pass if he just makes the effort. Unreal.

I want no part of that dude.

Check the price-tag...make sure you can cut him cheaply...then sign him up!!!

Dude Lebron James is NOT one of the most hated athletes in the world. People in South America, Asia, Africa, Europe and Austrelia don't give a **** about Lebron. **** I don't give a **** about Lebron he's trash, just like the NBA. I wouldn't mind Moss but this isn't ****in Madden.

:lol: The NBA does blow dosent it.

HAHA! SD a playoff potential team at 3-5 really.

Ummmm YEA dude. C'mon man. Sometimes you gotta get with it.

KC is leading the NFC West and the Raiders are 4-4. Of course San Diego is a playoff contending team. 8 or 9 wins could take that division easily. Have you even been watching the league the last few years? San Diego has started slow a couple of times and come back to win that division.

I would only take Moss to keep him away from New England. He got himself kicked off the Vikings because of his love of the Patriots. Imagine what he would do to the Dolphins when they play the Patriots? I would claim him, play him early and see if he can help, but the second he causes trouble, bench him for the rest of the year and keep him out of the lockeroom.

It seemed like he struck up a good relationship with Vontae, so maybe that would help him integrate 3with the team, but I wouldn't bank on it. In any case, we NEED to keep him away from NE.

Back
Top Bottom