Randy Moss Released??? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Moss Released???

Question is, who's bluffing? If Sidattle isn't, then they get him.

Why would Seattle get him, we have the same record but they are in first place in their division.

Ummmm YEA dude. C'mon man. Sometimes you gotta get with it.

KC is leading the NFC West and the Raiders are 4-4. Of course San Diego is a playoff contending team. 8 or 9 wins could take that division easily. Have you even been watching the league the last few years? San Diego has started slow a couple of times and come back to win that division.

I dont see any team in the AFC West catching up with the Chiefs. They do the exact same thing that the Raiders do (run, play solid defense) but their offense is more dependable and have a much better special teams unit.

As for Moss, you have to consider that it will take him at least 3 weeks to learn the playbook (his first game for Minny all he was running was fly routes), and after he does, the main priority will still be Marshall. Bess is sure to get a lot of looks as well. I think its a highly combustible situation with him, he would be a 2nd or 3rd option (he has never been that in his career). A loss or two and he could start sounding off just like he did to get released in Minnesota.

someone needs to put the order up. give us something to look at and what receivers these teams have that are ahead of us...is that asking too much?

and man is WVDolphan angry or what

I would only take Moss to keep him away from New England. He got himself kicked off the Vikings because of his love of the Patriots. Imagine what he would do to the Dolphins when they play the Patriots? I would claim him, play him early and see if he can help, but the second he causes trouble, bench him for the rest of the year and keep him out of the lockeroom.

It seemed like he struck up a good relationship with Vontae, so maybe that would help him integrate 3with the team, but I wouldn't bank on it. In any case, we NEED to keep him away from NE.

And just how do you propose we would be able to do that?

No don't cut him. Do what Gruden did to Keyshawn years ago...

If he somehow ends up back with NE I am going to riot.

According to rotoworld he is subject to the waivers process. But Im not 100 percent sure either:

NFL Network's Mike Lombardi reports that the Vikings have waived Randy Moss.

If the report is correct, the Vikings have given up on Moss just four games after acquiring him for a third-round pick on October 5. After calling out the coaching staff in his Sunday night press conference, Moss refused to travel with his teammates back to Minnesota, instead staying in Boston with his family. He'll now be subject to the waivers process, with any team claiming him on the hook for his $6.4 million salary prorated over the rest of the season. The winless Bills have first dibs. Moss indicated Sunday that he'd like to return to New England, but the Patriots are last in the waiver order. We'll know by 4PM ET if he's been claimed.

i believe that's 4pm Tuesday bro.

If he somehow ends up back with NE I am going to riot.

That's the point. We need to pick him up, if for no other reason than to prevent him from going to the Pats this year. He made clear in his post-game press conference that he loves the Pats, so if he has a choice, he will definitely go there, and probably play lights out because he's so happy to be back. We need to prevent that from happening as long as we are fighting for the division. It's way to early to give up on that.

I dont think New England wants any part of him. You dont trade your best receiver, with a playoff team at that, if you do. What makes us different than New England and Minnesota? Sometimes, you have to realize a player cannot be changed. Can he play? Yeah, he can. Is he worth the headache? I dont think he is at all.

Not to mention, this is a moot point until he passes waivers. If you pick him up through waivers, you take on his contract. I dont think anyone wants to take the 6 mil or so he is owed. Teams will be weary...If you are a future hall of famer, a true number one receiver, and you are looking to play for your THIRD team in a season, than chances are its the player and not the teams

Dude Lebron James is NOT one of the most hated athletes in the world. People in South America, Asia, Africa, Europe and Austrelia don't give a **** about Lebron. **** I don't give a **** about Lebron he's trash, just like the NBA. I wouldn't mind Moss but this isn't ****in Madden.

3kings-1.jpg

Theres absolutley nothing to lose except palying time for Hartline, which he lost anyways to a slot reciever

Back
Top Bottom