Randy Moss to be traded? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Moss to be traded?

Need a QB that can pass him the ball first, and then a O-Line that can give the qb time to pass.

Moss isn't going anywhere, I can gaurantee it. Red McCombs would sell that team so fast it wouldn't be funny.

I heard this story from a guy on this site who said he talked to moss personally about this at a Twolves game. He said that Moss told him something similar about Tice talking bad about him and he didnt want to put up with it

Nah he aint going anywhere, I think the guy on the site you are referring to was actually paraphrasing what CJ had said in a previous article, I do think Moss wants to go to Denny "fat boy" Green as Denny never made him work and doesn't get on his case like Tice does. It is obvious what Tice meant but old Fitzy, who is Larry Fitzgerald's dad, is trying to do is stir up the hornets nest. Anyway the Vikes just signed Moss for a Gazzilliion Dollars and Moss aint going to give that money away and I doubt anyone else could afford his contract.

Originally posted by Brad528
I heard this story from a guy on this site who said he talked to moss personally about this at a Twolves game. He said that Moss told him something similar about Tice talking bad about him and he didnt want to put up with it

Hoe does your friend know Moss?? I doubt Moss would say that to someone if it could get leaked out and make a bigger deal out of it. Moss knows that Tice is on a short leash, and after that big contract he signed 2 years ago, also knows that it would be hard for most suitable teams he would like to trade for him. Moss has always been loyal to the Vikings organization, he wouldn't let something like this cause him to leave.

Ah, well I read he's going to be with his old coach because Green wants him. So i wouldn't say that he isn't going anywhere.

Originally posted by bigmiamifan
Ah, well I read he's going to be with his old coach because Green wants him. So i wouldn't say that he isn't going anywhere.

I posted something about this yesterday , but can't hurt to talk about it again.

I can't see the Vikings trading Moss anywhere. I think he is too much of a vital role for the team and if they traded him, unless they netted the Kings Ransom in return.

Even if the Vikings DO trade him, he's out of Miami's cap figure. The only logical place I could see him going is to Arizona, who could offer WR Bryant Johnson, this year's first rounder (would allow Minnesota to take Taylor to fill a need position) and a first rounder next year for Moss.

Yea, I think it was Randy for Arizona's first rounder. Or something, and that they also may try and get Fitzgerald.

Regardless, I don't see any chance for us to get him.

Its not inconceivable that Moss would say something like that. As long as he's sure he's not talking to a reporter or to someone with a microphone, it can't hurt that much. A reporter has a friend come up to him and say "God you should have heard Randy Moss talking about Mike Tice at the T'Wolves game" You think the reporter is gonna go public and publish something like "My friend Rich, who I find to be very reliable, said he talked with Moss at a basketball game and Moss had some very nasty words to say about Mike Tice" Thats not only unethical and unreliable mickey mouse reporting, thats liable. Writer could get SUED for it.

Anyway yeah I don't really doubt Moss leaving Minnesota will happen SOMETIME he's just too much of a loose cannon. It could be this offseason who knows, but I seriously doubt it would be Miami that gets him.

I would rather sell the farm and trade up to get Larry Fitzgerald than to pay a bunch of draft picks to Minnesota to acquire Moss considering the money we'd have to pay him each year and all the attitude problems etc. Fitzgerald only might be the next Randy Moss (remember, I said MIGHT) but at least we know he's got none of the attitude that Randy has.

Originally posted by chambers84

Hoe does your friend know Moss??

That's a little harsh isn't it? ;)

Moss isn't going anywhere. And can people stop pretending / dreaming that someone is going to take Sam Madison in a trade. It isn't going to happen.

LOL!! :) If Moss wanted to stay with Dennis Green, he would have left when he had the chance. Randy Moss is loyal and will stay with the Vikings.

Randy may not get traded, but wouldnt it be great to have chris chambers and randy moss on the same team, and dont both of them have like 40 inch verticals. but like someone was saying earlier if moss does leave minnesota(which isnt very likely)he would probally go to arizona.

Moss wants to win NOW, going to Arizona right now wouldn't help that. I could see Moss in Miami, but who would where #84. Both Chambers and Moss wore 88 in college, but Moss started out wearing #18 in the preseason in 1998.

Back
Top Bottom