Randy Moss to be traded? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Moss to be traded?

if we got moss we wouldnt need a new qb. all you got to do is throw it up there and he'll go get it:cool:

even gus frerotte can do that, to bad none of our qbs can throw it far enough

The Article that started the Moss trade speculation was written by Larry Fitzgerald senior (the father of the Pitt reciever).

http://larry-fitzgerald.com/articles/Fitzgerald-Jr-enters-NFL-Draft.htm

Fitzgerald has been on the fringes of the Sports scene in Minnesota for years mainly without much notice. His biggest claim to fame (other than being Larry Jr's dad) is that he was good buddies with Denny Green. By the end of Denny's time in Minnesota Fitzgerald was the only "Journalist" Green would talk to. He has had it in for Tice ever since his meal ticket (Green) got the axe. Fitzgerald never misses an oppertunity to rip Tice. IMO this whole rumor is a whole lot speculation over nothing. Unless the Vikes get a Hershall Walker type deal Moss will not be traded.

"First of all, I ain't trading my best player," Tice told me Wednesday morning. "That's not going to happen." - Mike Tice

The Vikes will not trade Randy, personally I find the idea of Moss being traded retarded.

Their playoff chances would go down the toilet next season if they dumped Moss now.

I never said my friend knew him. Just some dude talking on this site a couple of days ago said the same thing. Check some of the old forums you will see. I dont know anyone from that area. All though i did sell Moss a blunt one day. Just playing.

Back
Top Bottom