• Bills = Gregg Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pats = Bill Belichick

Votes: 33 63.5%
  • Dolphins = Dave Wannstedt

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok, you may be right :rolleyes: I was talking abotu 13-10. IF you actually saw that game, you know it was crap.

Now, Bill Belichick is a great coach. BUT what Herman Edwards showed us last season, he knows how to get his guys revved up. I'll like him more though, when he's not a jet. ;)

I was lucky to go to both games here at miami and at home in NY

Ricky Williams did the JETS in on that hot day boy was it HOT !!!

I'm looking foward to going to NY for the home opener against the Fins this year it's going to be interesting ...

Yeah, fun as hell. Can't wait. I was there too, hot as hell. The thermometer in my car read 128 degrees :eek:

Are you going to watch the opener this year? I heard the Jet are playing the Jets. ;)

BTW, it wasn't only Ricky who did you in. I remember various times our whole defense eating you up alive. Testesverde had no chance that day. We were on fire.

yep the Jets are playing the Jets :lol:

i was lucky enough to get tickets for the fins game here in miami on the 28th are you going ?????

pass by our tailgate for a cold one >>>>

take care

:cool:

Originally posted by MarinoFan
BTW, it wasn't only Ricky who did you in. I remember various times our whole defense eating you up alive. Testesverde had no chance that day. We were on fire.

yep !!!!!!!!! vinny looked old out there what a wooping !!!

it sure looked ugly was the score 30-0 or 30-3 i can't even remember

I probably will, I'll try to get tix game day. Can't now, broke as hell. How will I know it's you? I never say no to a cold one. BTW, don't expect to win, this Christmas Miami is not giving away any gifts.

Edwards is by far the best coach in the division. He is innovative, a good motivator, and is smart enough to bench Testaverde.

Even though I don't like him, I have to put Bellicheck 2nd. I have grudingly earned respect for him. Even though his treatment of Bernie Kosar would make me never even consider to hire Bellicheck, and I dislike those coaches who coach in the Parcells style(Parcells, Bellicheck, Al Groh, Tom Coughlin, Tom O'Brien of BC, Dan Henning). Bellicheck has opened up and is a better person than he was 10 years ago.

Wanny is 3rd. He is a good technical coach, good game planner, and a good guy. He seems to fall back on conservative tendencies and is a little weak as a game coach.

Williams last. That was dumb hire by Buffalo. Hiring a coach on a perfect interview(Marvin Lewis had a not so good interview and that is why Williams got the job over Lewis) instead of observing a coaching style is not good.

30-3, I say it last week. Bet you didn't think Ricky was THAT fast.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
I probably will, I'll try to get tix game day. Can't now, broke as hell. How will I know it's you? I never say no to a cold one. BTW, don't expect to win, this Christmas Miami is not giving away any gifts.

:lol: ::lol: :lol:

i hope that game means something man that would be something :cool:

just imagine who ever wins the game goes to the playoffs and the other team goes home scary right :evil:

Originally posted by mf52dolphin
Edwards is by far the best coach in the division. He is innovative, a good motivator, and is smart enough to bench Testaverde.

Even though I don't like him, I have to put Bellicheck 2nd. I have grudingly earned respect for him. Even though his treatment of Bernie Kosar would make me never even consider to hire Bellicheck, and I dislike those coaches who coach in the Parcells style(Parcells, Bellicheck, Al Groh, Tom Coughlin, Tom O'Brien of BC, Dan Henning). Bellicheck has opened up and is a better person than he was 10 years ago.

Wanny is 3rd. He is a good technical coach, good game planner, and a good guy. He seems to fall back on conservative tendencies and is a little weak as a game coach.

Williams last. That was dumb hire by Buffalo. Hiring a coach on a perfect interview(Marvin Lewis had a not so good interview and that is why Williams got the job over Lewis) instead of observing a coaching style is not good.

Lewis wasnt hired by anyone as Head coach that year....it was said that he was very unimpressive in every single interview.....probably hungover from the SB...i would've liked to of had him, but he didn't impress the FO of any team, so I can't really bash it

Originally posted by nyrican

:lol: ::lol: :lol:

i hope that game means something man that would be something :cool:

just imagine who ever wins the game goes to the playoffs and the other team goes home scary right :evil:
That would be cool, but I'd rather have the East and home field advantage all wrapped up by then. If it does mean something, I hope it's the hottest December day in Miami since the beginning of time. :fire:

Back
Top Bottom