2) Bilicheck
3) Dave Wannstedt
4) Norv Turner
5) Greg Williams

1) Belichick - Not even close.

2a) Herm Edwards - Great motivator but only average everywhere else
2b) Turner
2c) Wany

5) Greg Williams - He adds NOTHING to this team. They are one of the most unprepared and undisciplined teams I've ever seen. If there's any kind of decision to be made that doesn't fall into the routine category.....You can count on GW making the wrong choice.

Originally posted by PYPER
1) Belichick - Not even close.

ok, that is smack on the bills, and dolphin fans have no right to question his preparation...maybe if you were a pats fan....

2a) Herm Edwards - Great motivator but only average everywhere else
2b) Turner
2c) Wany

5) Greg Williams - He adds NOTHING to this team. They are one of the most unprepared and undisciplined teams I've ever seen. If there's any kind of decision to be made that doesn't fall into the routine category.....You can count on GW making the wrong choice.

I hope you guys realize that Norv Turner is not the coach.

He's the assistant coach, and has been a head coach. SO, when talking about who are the best head coaches in the East, I think you cna plug him in there, cause he has been head coach, and will be again.

Does it matter? He was a head coach. What was Rich Kotites record as a head coach?:lol:

BTW, you can remove the caps NOW!

Easily Herm Edwards. The guy is an awesome motivator, and a great defensive mind. Put him on any of the other AFC East teams last season, and that team would have been in the playoffs. Put him on last year's Dolphins, this team would have atleast reached the AFC Championship game.......

Norv Turner 7 years as head coach 49-59-1
Rich Kotite 2 years as head coach 4- 28 and one of those wins was against guess who the DOLPHINS :lol:

Big deal, everybody has to win one some day. Glad the Dolphis could help. Like we handed you the division last season. Way to back into that CHAMPIONSHIP spot there.

how did the dolphins hand the Jets the Div last year ????

the Jets snatched the Div away from the pats and the fins...

and please don't tell me that the Jets BACKED !!! into the playoffs

the Jets took care of business down the stretch when they had to... they won the key games vs the pats and the dolphins late in the season...

oh buy the way the Jets played the packers on that dreaded Sunday when the fins lost that heart breaker to the pats..

fyi the packers were playing that game for home field advantage
and if the jets would have lost that game then the fins and pats would have made the post season...

so much for BACKING INTO THE PLAYOFFS

Backing into the playoffs, YES. Miami handed it to you by folding at the end. Heartbreaking as it is, it's the truth. We stunk the house in NE and Minn. Had we won EITHER game, you'd be **** out of luck. To say you took care of business against us in the second game last year, guess you forgot about that game didn't you.

the last game my friend the last game 13-10 down at the meadowlands my post said late in the season ? hello !!!!

no i did not forget the game the fish won at Joe Robbie last sepetember i was there >>>>

lets see when was the last time the Fins beat the Jets at the Meadowlands ???

was it 1997 i might be wrong ... but i might be right..

;)

Back
Top Bottom