Rank The O-line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rank The O-line

burton87

Favorite Dolphin = Bill Gramatica
Reaction score
RANK THEM OUT OF 10:
Them being the offenceive line

WADE SMITH (6/10) CAN GET BETTER, but passblocking is not good at all

JAMIE NAILS (7/10) Probably our best lineman, you never see any sacks come from him, and the best pulling guard on the team. but when it comes to isos, cant get to linebackers fast enough
TIM RUDDY (7/10) Decent passblocker and good run blocker, i know when ricky goes up the middle he gets nothing, but its always not tim ruddys job to block the linebackers

TODD PERRY (6/10)

TODD WADE (6/10)

now your turn

According to your rankings, our O Line is above average... Clearly it is not.

Wade Smith (0/10)
Jamie Nails (3/10)
Tim Ruddy (3/10)
Todd Perry (2/10)
Todd Wade (2/10)

Nails and Ruddy have both been awful. Our offensive line has been awful. They all deserve 0s but I felt like being nice.

All that really matters is that OVERALL the SUCK!!!

I give them 2/10

Wade Smith (4) He will be good though....personnel people rave about him.

Jaime Nails (5) I have seen him fall down without blocking anybody more times than I can count this year.

Tim Ruddy (6) He gets blown up often as of late....he is our best pass blocker though.....Seth Mckinney should start, though.

Todd Perry (5) Doesn't hold his blocks.....doesn't finish down the field.

Todd Wade (7) Our best lineman.........has been an asskicking machine in some games.....average in others....need more consistency.

Turd Wade has not been an arse kicking man. He's been just as bad as the rest of them. He's not been kicking anyone arse. He's not that good of a run blocker, and he rarely sees good De's. When he sees one, he flat out gets ripped up and schooled.

I will grade, not rank them, since these guys look like kids and spend so much time getting "schooled":

F!

Last edited by a moderator:
WADE SMITH (6/10) he is learning and getting better. he only gave up 1 sack against kearse... so lets hope.

JAMIE NAILS (7/10) He needs to losethe 25 pounds he gained with the achillies (it was 75 at one point) and he'll be great next year, and maybe improve this year.

TIM RUDDY (6/10) His knee has been messed up all year... people say he sucks without considering that.

TODD PERRY (6/10) average

TODD WADE (6/10) doesn't give up sacks... but he's average too.

atleast it's better than the Bills' line...not to mention Drew Bledstone in the pocket...he's getting tips from Rob Johnson

Originally posted by bobdroopy
RANK THEM OUT OF 10:
Them being the offenceive line

WADE SMITH (6/10) CAN GET BETTER, but passblocking is not good at all

JAMIE NAILS (7/10) Probably our best lineman, you never see any sacks come from him, and the best pulling guard on the team. but when it comes to isos, cant get to linebackers fast enough
TIM RUDDY (7/10) Decent passblocker and good run blocker, i know when ricky goes up the middle he gets nothing, but its always not tim ruddys job to block the linebackers

TODD PERRY (6/10)

TODD WADE (6/10)

now your turn

Who is Ruddy supposed to block?? nobody i know plays a 5 man line !! ;)

Gosh have you guys ever played football. Do you guys know who takes care of the middle and tells the quarterback of some change up during the defense.

Some of these rankings border on ridiculous.

Wade Smith = 4 out of 10. He'll improve
Jamie Nails = 4 out of 10. Not the same guy that played last year.
Tim Ruddy = 4 out of 10. Get's overpowered way too much.
Todd Perry = 5 out of 10. Sometimes he looks good sometimes he doesn't.
Todd Wade = 5 out of 10. I'd love to be there to laugh in his face when he asks for that new contract.

Back
Top Bottom