Rank The O-line | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rank The O-line

Like the other guy said, saying hes 6/10 means hes above average, clearly this isnt the case, if u look back at the 2002 rankings this is how I would see them...

Dixon - 8/10
Nails - 7/10
Ruddy - 6/10
Perry - 7/10
Wade - 7/10

Now this is what is has been resorted to...

Smith - 3/10
Nails - 4/10
Ruddy - 4/10
Perry - 5/10
Wade - 5/10

Just My Opinion....we have digressed like you wouldnt believe, and Ricky with these ratings sure as hell cant hit the hole...its truly sad...

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
Like the other guy said, saying hes 6/10 means hes above average, clearly this isnt the case, if u look back at the 2002 rankings this is how I would see them...

Dixon - 8/10
Nails - 7/10
Ruddy - 6/10
Perry - 7/10
Wade - 7/10

Now this is what is has been resorted to...

Smith - 3/10
Nails - 4/10
Ruddy - 4/10
Perry - 5/10
Wade - 5/10

Just My Opinion....we have digressed like you wouldnt believe, and Ricky with these ratings sure as hell cant hit the hole...its truly sad...

Probably the most accurate #'s ive seen so far. I plat semi pro football for the Orlando Rage and play OT so I pay special attention to what the line is doing. the 3 4 4 5 5 from left to right is correct. Smith is a rookie and will get better nails will get better in time, it not easy to blow people off the ball after the injury and unfortunatly we cant get much more out of ruddy or perry, and wade is just underachieving, with his size and ability he should be a probowl caliber lineman.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Gosh have you guys ever played football. Do you guys know who takes care of the middle and tells the quarterback of some change up during the defense.

Who you talkin' to, Willis?? :)

Back
Top Bottom