Ranking 10 Coaches On The Hot Seat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ranking 10 Coaches On The Hot Seat

Looking at the list I can believe it. Just a cursory glance the dolphins might be the least talented roster. Ugh. the other teams either have a legit franchise QB or a rookie they believe is a franchise QB

If Gase wins 6-8 games he's safe I think that's the reality

If Gase wins 6-8 games he's safe I think that's the reality
And the sad reality of being a Miami dolphins fan. 3 years in, and no improvement. Offensive roster devoid of any competition, and no depth at all.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...-fired-this-season/ss-BBOiRWn?ocid=spartandhp

Gase at #10....not sure how to feel about it … I know some on this site will agree and some won't but it's out there

Just a reminder, remembering back in similar times we also had a hand full of Fans expressing the same positive BS and excuse making for :
Saparano
Philbin
Wanny
Cameron

And form just half of what we've been exposed to with this team to even have confusion over Gase's placement in the top 10 to be replaced is mind boggling ( damn he could be in the top 2-3). Funny how that " Not Sure " part is a big factor that keeps us in a not sure mode and thus the half a** team we've been for way way to long.... That seems to be what this teams turned into, 2 decades of "NOT SURE"..trying to figure out what they can't figure out...lol

The Fins are not going anywhere until not only Gase is replaced but pretty much most of the whole front office organization with Ross involvement strictly and only in the money dept. For he is willing to spend the money but outside of finance is a disaster.

Simple cure.

Find and hire 1.) proven, 2.) experienced, GM to run the show. No matter how long it takes

Find and Hire a Head Coach with a proven experienced highly competent record.

Hey its always going to be a crap shot at some level so IMO the top of the list of essential importance is the proven and experienced and then cross your fingers. But this finding diamonds in the ruff seems like its not unreasonable to try another approach for that one CLEARLY hasn't worked for us...JMO

I truly think Gase stays for a few more years. I think next on the chopping block is Ryan Tannehill.

So what I feel will most likely happen is that we draft a QB and sign a free agent QB to give him competition. Giving Ryan at least 2 years til he is overtaken as starter, and 3+ years for Gase to groom a new QB.

We will see how the season unfolds. My list

Mike McCarthy
Jay Gruden
Dirk Koetter
Vance Joseph
Pat Shurmur-one and done
Jason Garrett

Unfortunately I think that Gase will be here next year. He will have another mediocre season next year and Ross will give him an extension

I'd like to see Gase and Grier safe, and freeing Gase from Tannehill's shackles. That Qb is an albatross.

And form just half of what we've been exposed to with this team to even have confusion over Gase's placement in the top 10 to be replaced is mind boggling ( damn he could be in the top 2-3). Funny how that " Not Sure " part is a big factor that keeps us in a not sure mode and thus the half a** team we've been for way way to long.... That seems to be what this teams turned into, 2 decades of "NOT SURE"..trying to figure out what they can't figure out...lol

I don't disagree...

The "not sure" part for me is I'm not sure he is a bad Head Coach.... I am sure the powers that be (whoever they are) have no excuse for the Oline we haven't fixed in way too long.... I am sure that we don't have the guy we need at QB... I'm not completely sure who is responsible for those two things that, if fixed, would give us a decent if not formidable offense....

I am sure that when changes are made the expectation is we get better and definitely not see the same crap we have seen, regardless of the Head Coach....if Gase is the reason this team can't get out of their own way...can't block...can't execute plays consistently.....then bye bye …. IMO

It's ridiculous that no matter who is coaching we get the same results year after year..... as I have said in another post....with all of the changes we have made the one constant has been the QB....for 7 years (except for Cutler) ….maybe Gase too but he hasn't been the issue as long as the Oline and QB has

Back
Top Bottom