Ranking the top 10 AFC QB's on talent | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ranking the top 10 AFC QB's on talent

Season 5 Episode 3 GIF by Living Single

Both are tall, have magnificent long flowing hair and sculpted butts. Their win/loss record mightn't be great but that is a grossly overrated misunderstood metric in today's NFL analytics. Tua may have a better win/loss record and statistically be a more accurate passer but hey, Herbert and Lawrence beat him in the key marketing metrics of towering height, flowing hair and sculpted butt.
I am a little concerned about your awareness of their butts.

If you look at their roster they may be one of the worst teams in the league next year. But I think Harbaugh will turn it around in 3-4 years
We shall see. No NIL for him any more. He was suspended for 6 of their 13 or 14 games last year. I have no inside info on the sign stealing accusations, but I hope he is not a Belicheck disciple.

Talent and potential are irrelevant. The only thing that matters are results. And I don’t mean team results when it comes to evaluating an individual player.

Both are tall, have magnificent long flowing hair and sculpted butts. Their win/loss record mightn't be great but that is a grossly overrated misunderstood metric in today's NFL analytics. Tua may have a better win/loss record and statistically be a more accurate passer but hey, Herbert and Lawrence beat him in the key marketing metrics of towering height, flowing hair and sculpted butt.
Herbert and Lawrence I guess lose in style with pretty numbers and when Tua loses ugly with awful numbers lol

We shall see. No NIL for him any more. He was suspended for 6 of their 13 or 14 games last year. I have no inside info on the sign stealing accusations, but I hope he is not a Belicheck disciple.
UM is actually very bad at the NIL game. As they don't give up front pay for play deals.

The whole sign steals was absolutely nothing (everyone does it is various ways). The NCAA hates Jim. He has rocked the boat against them and their cash cows way to much. From satellite camps (which were great for kids to get exposure) that Saban threw a cry baby fit about until NCAA banned them. They he was one of the first to lead the charge for the 1 time transfer rule claim the NCAA was biased on how they granted some players and not others. Then the last straw was when started advocating for players to get a percentage of the TV deals, ya the NCAA didn't want any if that. The NCAA has wanted him out of college badly. They have gone after every little thing they can since 2020, they even talk the the press about ongoing investigations against Jim (which they never due) while he is bound by rules to not comment on ongoing investigations.

Herbert and Lawrence I guess lose in style with pretty numbers and when Tua loses ugly with awful numbers lol
Herbert, Lawrence & Allen all look the part aesthetically. I would include burrow in this discussion but he actually made a Super Bowl. They look like a franchise qb is supposed to but they all low key don’t perform like one. Meanwhile, Tua is a left handed 6’1 Hawaiian qb and has statistically outplayed them all over the past two years

While I agree Purdy has been a very effective QB with the 49ers. It should be noted that Garrapolo was a very effective QB when healthy when he was the 49ers starting QB. Yet no one confuses him with being a top tier QB in the NFL.

Purdy was very fortunate to be drafted by the 49ers and not by a team that was not filled with all the talent on the 49ers roster. I believe he is a very good QB in the 49ers offensive system but I have my doubts he would be as effective with a team that wasn’t as loaded on offense as the 49ers are.
I'm sure many non-Dolphin fans think the same about Tua.

UM is actually very bad at the NIL game. As they don't give up front pay for play deals.

The whole sign steals was absolutely nothing (everyone does it is various ways). The NCAA hates Jim. He has rocked the boat against them and their cash cows way to much. From satellite camps (which were great for kids to get exposure) that Saban threw a cry baby fit about until NCAA banned them. They he was one of the first to lead the charge for the 1 time transfer rule claim the NCAA was biased on how they granted some players and not others. Then the last straw was when started advocating for players to get a percentage of the TV deals, ya the NCAA didn't want any if that. The NCAA has wanted him out of college badly. They have gone after every little thing they can since 2020, they even talk the the press about ongoing investigations against Jim (which they never due) while he is bound by rules to not comment on ongoing investigations.
Sniffing The Rock GIF

I'm smelling Wolverine fan all over this. Stephen Ross is that you?

Back
Top Bottom