Rashaan Evans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rashaan Evans

If we can trade down some, I'd love Evans. He's got great hands and I believe he is underrated in coverage for the most part. He has a good dynamic.

Looked good in the playoffs. Seemed like he was wrapping guys up after Smith overran the play. My question on him is why did he refuse to run the 40 after he said he would at his pro-day? If I'm investing a 1st in you, I need to know this....no matter how good your game speed was...

I don't want Evans at 11 ...like others said if we can trade into the early-mid 20's then I'll be more open to it

he looks fast on video, but I'm not into Alabama players for the NFL. Even the Vander Esch guy, I watched his tape and didn't see what was so great about him. Smith and Edmunds are the best LBs, Edmunds being a bit better.

Don't be surprised if the Fins draft a safety in the 1st round. I mean a Free Safety.. Several visits to Davie were mostly S not LB's.

he looks fast on video, but I'm not into Alabama players for the NFL. Even the Vander Esch guy, I watched his tape and didn't see what was so great about him. Smith and Edmunds are the best LBs, Edmunds being a bit better.
Don't tell me you believe in that stupid myth about Bama players not performing well.

Don't be surprised if the Fins draft a safety in the 1st round. I mean a Free Safety.. Several visits to Davie were mostly S not LB's.

I called it.. People ignored my post but replied to nonsense about trading the whole house for a QB.

Back
Top Bottom