Rate my Patheticness | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rate my Patheticness

CChambers7284 said:
I live in CT and this year we hardly got any games on TV

4 night games
1 jets and one Pats

While in 2003 aside from 3 or 4 games we got every game up here which made me feel:D

But this year I was forced to look at that field on NFL.com and see the stupid little ball going back and forth.

I mean this sucked

and next year we have no primetime games:cry: :cry: :mad: :mad:

I used to be in your situation. growing up i would hook up strange antenna contrapsions to try to bring in a neighboring city's broadcast in chance that i would find the fins playing. (i have broadcast from pittsburgh, cleveland, youngstown, west virginia) that i could sqeek in. If that failed i would tune in every freakin radio station within range in hopes of grabbing a broadcast. Going thru the check out line with my mother (when i was a kid) i would grab a tv guide to sneak preview broadcast for the weekend and pray that i would find a fins game. (who remembers that). I would even visit relatives and friends that had the big dishes and con them into watching a fins game. Sometimes that was some real work. I remember one time going over to my cousins house that has terrets and he took an entire plate of speghetti and threw it onto the ceiling of the living room during a fin game. Those were the dayz.

Now with the NFL ticket i can relax in front of the TV and watch all the fins games while my daughters redo my hair do and make me look beautiful (in there words). peace at last. :roflmao:

Buy DTV NFL Sunday ticket...

i know it's a pricy, but damn, I don;t know what I'd do without it....you can say they have me by the b@lls!!!

Just go to the local bar/restaurant that has the dish and watch the game there. I used to sit by the computer too and I would see the updated score on the bottom of the screen on the TV before it would get updated on the computer so it was annoying.

Man I do the same thing CC I live in St.Petersburg,over the bridge from tampa, 2003 season the dolphins game were usually always on with the exception of like 2, but last season they never played the dolphins...I guess because they were suckin, and the bucs had alot of games at 1 which they usually play at 4 I sat infront of the computer watchin that little ball, so dont worry Im just as pathetic as you. Imma try to talk to my pops into getting the ticket,but if not I might that serius satellite radio haha

CChambers7284 said:
I live in CT and this year we hardly got any games on TV

4 night games
1 jets and one Pats

While in 2003 aside from 3 or 4 games we got every game up here which made me feel:D

But this year I was forced to look at that field on NFL.com and see the stupid little ball going back and forth.

I mean this sucked

and next year we have no primetime games:cry: :cry: :mad: :mad:

2 choices

Get a dish

Buy NFL field pass and at least listen(it's only 36 bucks for the season, to me that's cheap enough to justify and better than watching the field on NFL.com).

Scam NFL field pass, basically order the 7 day trial, listen to a game, cancel, sign up the next Sunday, listen to the game, cancel, 7 times....get the pisture. They do keep track and you will be charged eventually.

To me 36 bucks to listen is a no brainer vs the helmets on NFL.com.

Yep, nothing wrong with that. I got to see Jets-Phins, Phins-Jets, Phins-Ravens, Pats-Phins, Browns-Phins, Cardinals-Phins, and the rest of the year i watched the NFL Gamecast Helmets that are on like 10 minute delay and go back and fourth. Though last year i bought NFL Field Pass so i could get Phins radio, which brings an interesting point. I read that Howard David and Jim Mandich aren't doing Phins Radio anymore? so who is going to replace them? have they announced it? is this even true?

Edit: Field Pass is 25 dollars if you buy it for pre-season, and it also sends you a complementary official Super Bowl program at the end of the season, which was awesome. I got a Super Bowl 39 program, the one they sell at the game for like 20 bucks, it's well worth it if you can sit an listen to a radio for 4 hours a sunday.

Back
Top Bottom