• D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Dude

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Ok, now that another major piece of the puzzle has been added, how do you rate this offseason so far.

I gave it a B.
Only real negatives to me are that we don't have a 2nd round pick next year and we didn't get a starting LT. But overall we are a MUCH stronger team then when we ended last season!

I think Wanny & Co. proved something with their strategy and patience. Considering what we started with (tight salary cap & limited draft) we did great. Better then I could have imagined!

Goog Job guys!

Originally posted by Dude
Ok, now that another major piece of the puzzle has been added, how do you rate this offseason so far.

Griese is not a major part of the puzzle, if he holds that clip board all year, the Fins win the Super Bowl.

Re: Re: Rate the Offseason

Originally posted by Emskirch

Griese is not a major part of the puzzle, if he holds that clip board all year, the Fins win the Super Bowl.

Haha, so you're banking on Fiedler staying healthy for all 16 games? Good luck..

I gave it a B.
Only real negatives to me are that we don't have a 2nd round pick next year and we didn't get a starting LT. But overall we are a MUCH stronger team then when we ended last season!

I think Wanny & Co. proved something with their strategy and patience. Considering what we started with (tight salary cap & limited draft) we did great. Better then I could have imagined!

Goog Job guys!

A freaking A plus. Anyone not giving the Dolphins an A are nuts IMO.

They have made every possible move to get the most talent for this team.

And there's still a chance we may land a LT or WR. Wanny/Spielman are doing a GREAT job.

Oliver...

I gave it a B.

Goog Job guys!

What does next year have to do with this year? And if we got that starting LT, no Seau, no Knight, and no Griese. Now you tell me is that LT worth that?

:huh:

Oliver...

Re: Re: Re: Rate the Offseason

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Haha, so you're banking on Fiedler staying healthy for all 16 games? Good luck..

I would think you would want this too!

Good luck to us all!

Oliver...

I voted "A". If somehow we land a LT worth bragging about or lesser known player that even contributes at LT...its an A+

BB

How much do you guys want? A good offseason is when you can improve some areas. A C would be when you keep what you have.

We added three Pro Bowlers. I would have given this offseason an A before the Griese signing. We had little cap room and have done a ton. Although I didn't really want Griese, this just makes our offseason better.

You can't expect to get 8 studs in free agency every year. It is just not possible, with or without a salary cap.

If you don't think this offseason is an A, I want to know what offseason you think is.

Speilman & Co may have done the best job with this small amount of money in free agency since the creation of the salary cap. In my view, this has been an incredible offseason.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
How much do you guys want? A good offseason is when you can improve some areas. A C would be when you keep what you have.

We added three Pro Bowlers. I would have given this offseason an A before the Griese signing. We had little cap room and have done a ton. Although I didn't really want Griese, this just makes our offseason better.

You can't expect to get 8 studs in free agency every year. It is just not possible, with or without a salary cap.

If you don't think this offseason is an A, I want to know what offseason you think is.

Speilman & Co may have done the best job with this small amount of money in free agency since the creation of the salary cap. In my view, this has been an incredible offseason.

Yeah, not bad for being in "clump" hell. :lol:

BB

Originally posted by Emskirch

We lost games last year DIRECTLY because of not having a b/u QB. Getting Griese solves that plus has starting potential for future years. A great pick up!

Originally posted by Oliver
And there's still a chance we may land a LT or WR.
For me that would make the difference to an A. If we get a decent LT or WR that would push it over the top.

Stupid guy who did the poll should have put a B+, b/c that's what I really think...! :goof:

Originally posted by Oliver
What does next year have to do with this year? And if we got that starting LT, no Seau, no Knight, and no Griese. Now you tell me is that LT worth that?
I definately count the loss of our 2nd rounder next year against this year's moves. But I also count Wade Smith who we got with the pick.

Of course I wouldn't trade an LT for all the great upgrades we got. Not even close. But I came into the offseason thinking we needed a LT... and we still do. That needs to count somewhere.

A.....look what we gained....

Knight,Seau,Griese etc. and lost what.... Russel,Galyon,Ward...?

Back
Top Bottom