Votes: 14 23.7%
  • C

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
Bills fans. Always hating because their FO is too stupid, they are just bums picked off the street, and the only good move they picked as signing Takeo Spikes, and they probably got ihm because they thought he was some type of whiskey :lol: :jk:

i give them an a.
1st we showed consraint bye not selling the farm for one big name fa.
2. we upgraded key positions at wr,lb, s,qb,kr,cb
3. we kept our key fa.
4. we picked up some good ol prospects in the draft.
yeah we did'nt land a big fa lt but with the way this line perfomed last yr it was no need to sell the farm and not be able to upgrade all the above. gandy, and turly way to much coin for one player. fo has done well. peace

C:

Sammy Knight, while slow, looks like a nice pickup.

Seau, not.

Griese, not.

Thompson isn't better than Gadsden.

Looks like status quo to me.

Buffalo and N England improved much more.

We needed depth at the o-line and we got it on draft day. We needed depth at linebacker and we got it(Seau to start and Moore and Jenkins). We wanted a hard hitting SS and we got Knigth.Last year's back up at QB was terrible and now we got Griese. We've added Thopmson at WR and lot of competition with Tolver,Jackson,Baker and Newson and a fine return man on Rodgers. Now who are the people that wanted Gandy so bad? Had we gotten him, we'd not have been able to do everything we've done imo. My rate is an A. Now lets saty healthy and win the damn thing.

Ozzy rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say B+. Its not an A b/c they didn't accomplish their stated #1 priority, which was acquiring a starting LT. Now I'm not saying they should have done anything different. They were right not to overpay for Gandy and the trade up price to get Steinbach was too high. Although they missed on the #1 priority every thing else worked out beyond their wildest expectations. IMO the offseason goals should have been upgrades at LT, WR, b/u QB, KR and if possible OLB. They upgraded every one of those positions except LT. In addition they also upgraded at S, CB and DT.

This was a great offseason, I can't believe we picked up Thompson, Seau, Knight, Zgonina, Buckley, Rogers, Jackson, Battaglia, and drafted great depth and maybe one starter in Moore, whitley, Wade, Toliver, Donald Lee, Corey Jenkins, these players may just be the difference...Oh yea, forgot Ayanbadejo
..maybe a better fit than Dyer.. Still have nucleaus of team and let go some people who just didn't make a difference when they came in..i.e., Galyon, Russell, OG, Ward, A. Johnson, Rodgers, I will miss Weaver..But maybe we have the right mix now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom