Rather have Jalen hurts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rather have Jalen hurts

ProfessorLester

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I never watched Oklahoma games until this year and to be perfectly honest this quarterback is the perfect fit for Miami. Tua is a legit passer but reminds me of Culpeper. Joe Burrow it's a product of a good defense. Jalen has proven himself great on two teams

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Just wow....., Can't comment on the first point, but other two are just silly. Culpepper was a physical freak compared to Tua. And a defense isn't gonna have a QB completing almost 80% of his passes.

Just go back to the Jets forums! Hurts is worse than even Fromm

Jalen Hurts would have been good on the Miami Hurricanes more than the Miami Dolphins. There is a reason he lost his job to Tua.

That being said, I would not be disappointed with Hurts with our first round pick from the Texans and Chase Young with our pick, and a LT with the Steelers fiest round pick. If we do not fix such a horrible oline a scrambling quarterback may be needed more than imagined.

I never watched Oklahoma games until this year and to be perfectly honest this quarterback is the perfect fit for Miami. Tua is a legit passer but reminds me of Culpeper. Joe Burrow it's a product of a good defense. Jalen has proven himself great on two teams

Jalen looks like he’s going to be a good player.

However, your comparison of Tua to Culpepper doesn’t make any sense. Culpepper was 6’4 255 when he entered into the NFL draft. Tua is 6’1 215 lbs. Tua is left handed, Culpepper was Right handed. Culpepper had an absolute howitzer as an arm and was more of a running QB because of his size although he threw a nice deep ball. Tua is in more of a timing get the ball out quick to a position in front of your receiver where he can make a catch in stride. Tua is mobile, but is definitely a pass first kind of guy.

I just find the comparison to Culpepper to be a strange one? In what way do you think Tua is like Culpepper?

Draft post in the main......shocking.
Does that part really bother you? I mean, its not like players actually on the team are worth any kind of serious discussion except for a small handful...IMO

I cant believe someone actually is making the case for Jalen. And someone actually said they would take him on the backend of the 1st.

Nevermind, seeing who wouldn't mind taking him makes sense now.

Back
Top Bottom