Ravens expect Terrel Owens to report to the Ravens...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ravens expect Terrel Owens to report to the Ravens......

Originally posted by DolPhadelphia
Baltimore isn't going to void the deal. They are going to keep postponing the physical until TO comes around. I think they are crazy, personally. He doesn't want to be there, why would a team want that type of situation?

Any particular reason why you think they would do that? That would make absolutely no sence.

I just went around the horn on some of the sports web pages (ESPN, CBS Sports,etc) and it looks like Gene Upshaw is now in the middle of this . He is going to try and back TO out of the trade . I think Gene may have some pull, what do you think?

I've been reading the comments by Baltimore's coach, and general manager. They fully expect him to report, eventually.

It doesn't make sense, really. Maybe they are just playing it out hoping for compensation from Philly. Who knows.

this blows. Make him eat it. They got the trade FAIR AND SQUARE. If the NFL sides with Owens on this, i'll be hella mad. Players don't get to CHOOSE where they play. This is the NFL not the MLB, we have caps and a system of moving players around. TO blew it himself fair and square. He shoud never have been able to void the final years of his contract in the first place, yet they were going ot let it happen, he screwed up, yadda yadda yadda. He's got to live with it. The next thing you know, Payton will walk because he doesn't get a SB next year with the colts. I mean honestly.

Back
Top Bottom