Ray Lewis Speaks to Miami Players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Lewis Speaks to Miami Players

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
Listen, set aside the Miami hate, Gator hate, Seminole hate, and all of that other hate...

Ray Lewis is the greatest motivational speaker of all-time. This dude just makes you want to stand up and go conquer the world. Never seen anyone speak with as much passion as this guy.

[video=youtube;39b-SMm4CD0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39b-SMm4CD0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Hilarious. No one returns kicks on Matt Bosher. I'm thrilled he's so close in Atlanta. I'll probably hit a couple of Falcon games in December.

and im sure some people will agree and some wont.....the beauty of these message boards is that we can give our opinions on garbage threads

So you agree that some won't and that some will?

And that's exactly why there's an entire thread devoted to a Ray Lewis speech. Some will care. Some won't. Some who aren't 'Cane fans will like it.

I've got a feeling you're gonna be the only that rides this thread down a negative path.

Can't figure out any reason why YOU would do such a thing either.

:idk:

just thought it was silly that YOU decided that he was the greatest motivational speaker of all time and decided to make a thread about it. a lot of your threads are silly

Back
Top Bottom