Ray Lewis Speaks to Miami Players | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Lewis Speaks to Miami Players

I mean do we really want to start a pissing match between the problems Miami players have had and the problems Florida State players have had? Seems like a pointless argument to me.

Michael Irvin smoking crack has nothing to do with where he went to school. Wyatt Sexton thinking he's God has nothing to do with the fact that he went to Florida State.

Yes, we're all so jealous of the mighty U. We've both been irrelevant for a decade...

Did you really just pick those guys as great representatives of your school?
Ray Lewis: Murderer
Michael Irvin: Crackhead
I guess the jury's still out on Reed (literally)

Maybe not all, but FSU fans, definitely. Always have, always will. There's several levels of jealousy, and Melbourne, is at the highest level. I'd put you on the bottom if it makes you feel any better, but we all know there's still jealousy and envy there. Maybe because you're not old enough to remember Miami consistently ruining FSU's chances at national championships. Yea, that had to suck.

he and micheal irvin should team up and give a speech......the audience would not have a clue of what they would be babbling...

Dude, I'm not a Miami fan at all. But you are indeed coming off as a huge douche in this thread.

Dude, I'm not a Miami fan at all. But you are indeed coming off as a huge douche in this thread.

Still jealous that nobody came knocking on FSU's door to do a documentary on them. Give him time. He'll learn his place eventually.

I mean do we really want to start a pissing match between the problems Miami players have had and the problems Florida State players have had? Seems like a pointless argument to me.

Michael Irvin smoking crack has nothing to do with where he went to school. Wyatt Sexton thinking he's God has nothing to do with the fact that he went to Florida State.
Wyatt Sexton being a hippy who did acid and shrooms endlessly might have had something to do with the fact he went to FSU... Lyme disease was a BS cop out.

Either way, I would never put him on a list of guys who represent my school. I'm not starting a pissing match between Miami and FSU players... that was another poster.

Maybe not all, but FSU fans, definitely. Always have, always will. There's several levels of jealousy, and Melbourne, is at the highest level. I'd put you on the bottom if it makes you feel any better, but we all know there's still jealousy and envy there. Maybe because you're not old enough to remember Miami consistently ruining FSU's chances at national championships. Yea, that had to suck.
That would be like me claiming that Miami fans are jealous because FSU is their biggest rival even though Miami isn't FSU's biggest rival... I only say it to piss off the jackass Miami fans. I am not jealous of Miami for about 1 million different reasons... going to the FSU-Miami game this last year really helped to remind me why I could never be a Canes fan.

Both programs have a great history but at the present time I am much more proud to be a nole than a cane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa...I thought I stumbled into a Alabama/Auburn thread.

Really,guys...I hate Bo Jackson with a passion,just because I'm a Bama
guy,but I heard him give a speech on learning disabilities that just about
had this old harda** in tears.
If you can't learn to separate the message from the messenger,..well ..i feel sorry
for you.
Oh yea..cut JC a little slack.

That speech just reinforces my belielf,that I would have traded 3 Zach Thomas's for 1 Ray Lewis...
and I'm not a Cane guy.

UM administration - "Ray, we need someone to come in and get our football team focused in the midst of all of this turmoil. We want to make sure these kids are motivated for this season and we were hoping a speech from the right person could do the trick. Would you like to "take a stab" at it?"

Ray - "Well I havent done that in a while. Im not even sure my blade is sharp."

UM administration - "We dont want you to literally stab anyone."

Ray - "Oh thats ok. I will still do it. A lot of these kids these days just dont know the proper technique with all the different knives, so it would be an honor for me to show them how its done."

Back
Top Bottom