Rayshad Williams not a Dolphin... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rayshad Williams not a Dolphin...

Sassy Good Bye GIF

Now this is what kills a season and makes the front office look foolish.

😆 🤣
Wouldn't that make the agency foolish? How could that make Miami's front office look foolish? I don't get it. The Raiders offered him a contract when the agency thought it was the Dolphins...the Dolphins only offered an invite to camp.

A contract is superior to an invite.

But not as foolish as this post.
I was just throwing it on here bc it hadn't been posted. He's a UDFA, so no big deal and I like ⛈️🦆 a lot better but damn, foolish 🤣 Love trolls do you can keep bringing it

I was just throwing it on here bc it hadn't been posted. He's a UDFA, so no big deal and I like ⛈️🦆 a lot better but damn, foolish 🤣 Love trolls do you can keep bringing it
no seriously there was a post from last Sunday about this here. Not to mention it made national news Sunday morning.

I quoted the guy I was referring to. I was not referring to the OP, it was in the rookie free agent thread. But it was buried in that thread.

no seriously there was a post from last Sunday about this here. Not to mention it made national news Sunday morning.
I didn't see it on here and someone calling foolish seemed a bit much. I get it he's a UDFA but plenty of UDFAs have made a big impact for Miami and I liked the idea of having another DB in camp with his size. Like I said though ⛈️🦆 is the UDFA DB to watch out for

Back
Top Bottom