Rayshad Williams not a Dolphin... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rayshad Williams not a Dolphin...

You saying you didn't post here in 12 years, because of all the bickering....yet here you are getting all bent out of shape and being disrespectful to a simple comment that should have been laughed at by someone of your stature.
I've been over this for days. Like I said we can squash it like adults. If you were being facetious it didn't seem that way but then again any text convos can be misinterpreted. Hope we can be good and seriously props on facetious. Great word and most people can't spell it. Also 6'9 275...can you put 30lbs on and play LT if Paul doesn't work out 😂

Are you one of my fans? - LOL
Why would you ask that? I'm a fan of well thought out opinions, respectful debates and the fins. Obviously the respectful debates part isn't going so well at the moment lmao

I've been over this for days. Like I said we can squash it like adults. If you were being facetious it didn't seem that way but then again any text convos can be misinterpreted. Hope we can be good and seriously props on facetious. Great word and most people can't spell it. Also 6'9 275...can you put 30lbs on and play LT if Paul doesn't work out 😂

30 years ago I was 310 playing power forward in college...I was 185 in high school...I wish I chose football over basketball collegiately.

30 years ago I was 310 playing power forward in college...I was 185 in high school...I wish I chose football over basketball collegiately.
Damn homie, you're just like me. I was 6'5 by sophomore year but weighed about 160 and then 170 by my SR year. I played baseball (pitcher) though. Midway through my junior year I need tommy John surgery and was just never right after. If I did it nowadays I would've been throwing harder 😂 It's rare I find met anyone taller than me. Idk how old you are but we make a good C and PF with the size and old man strength (I'm 39) Hope we're good now. Didn't ever mean to start anything, was just defensive bc Gsmack and I seemed to be good. Anyway, long story long, go fins!.

Damn homie, you're just like me. I was 6'5 by sophomore year but weighed about 160 and then 170 by my SR year. I played baseball (pitcher) though. Midway through my junior year I need tommy John surgery and was just never right after. If I did it nowadays I would've been throwing harder 😂 It's rare I find met anyone taller than me. Idk how old you are but we make a good C and PF with the size and old man strength (I'm 39) Hope we're good now. Didn't ever mean to start anything, was just defensive bc Gsmack and I seemed to be good. Anyway, long story long, go fins!.
Yeah we're good bro, you're cool in my book. I love my fellow athletes, as long as their not obnoxious or self-entitled lol.

You'll see as you post more who the good guys are, like everything just need experience. I hope you continue posting. Lots of intelligent people, lots of dumba5ses, lots of comedy, and lots of ignorance up in here, up in here, 😂.

Being so tall I had such a unfair strike zone hahaha...I was good as a defensive 1st base. I was like Derek Lee, but couldn't hit lol, so not really like him after all 🤣

My athletic days left me a while back, I mean my hops and foot speed, I can bang though. I prefer to workout over basketball these days. Single, divorced man, gotta be sexy for the ladies hahaha 😆

Yeah we're good bro, you're cool in my book. I love my fellow athletes, as long as their not obnoxious or self-entitled lol.

You'll see as you post more who the good guys are, like everything just need experience. I hope you continue posting. Lots of intelligent people, lots of dumba5ses, lots of comedy, and lots of ignorance up in here, up in here, 😂.

Being so tall I had such a unfair strike zone hahaha...I was good as a defensive 1st base. I was like Derek Lee, but couldn't hit lol, so not really like him after all 🤣

My athletic days left me a while back, I mean my hops and foot speed, I can bang though. I prefer to workout over basketball these days. Single, divorced man, gotta be sexy for the ladies hahaha 😆
I love working out too, also single so I feel you. I played first base too and was really good on defense. My hitting was good but after my arm went I didn't want to play D2 or D3 1st base. Definitely had a bigger stroke zone than me. My best part of hitting was my eye. Always hit 2nd so our fast leadoff hitter would have plenty of pitches to steal on and I was fine hitting the ball to the right side to get him to 3rd or drive him in with a single/double. I love Derek Lee! Great call on a defensive 1st basemen. I actually played HS baseball with Casey Kotchman. Didn't turn out to be the hitter people thought for the 13th pick in the 1st round out of HS but damn he was a hell of a defensive 1st baseman.

Oh ok but there's some people in here that are responsible. I've been here for 12 years just never posted much. So Ik what I'm getting into 🤣
I remember the last guy that posted that. It was so sad. He seemed a decent fellow.

I want to live in a world where Storm Duck becomes a multiple time All-pro and becomes a household name. I've got my fingers and toes crossed.

Back
Top Bottom