Rb Le-veon Bell Plans To Sign With Jets. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rb Le-veon Bell Plans To Sign With Jets.

A lot of jealous fans, IMO. Bell was a great signing for the Jets. He will make the offense better from snap 1.

I never gave Bell to Miami a thought. We're fixing the cap (or so far it looks that way). We shouldn't be giving any big contracts.

We are putting ourselves in position to pay for an Antonio Brown, or Flowers or Mosley or Bell in the future. We should stay the course.

Beyond the not making sense at this time argument, I don’t know how well a rookie HC like Flores would be able to handle a player like Bell. In fact, given Gase’s record on players with difficult personalities, how long before he has him warming the bench or shuffles him off to another team?

Talented, yes, but too close to the wrong side of 30 for too much money. I’m glad the Dolphins passed on him.

Well seeing as Bell can be motioned to the slot or is a mismatch nitemare on linebackers or safeties out of the backfield, I can't understand the complete nonsense some are spouting here.

Gase is a moron, but Bell is a proven commodity. One only rivaled by Kareem Hunt in the dynamic nature of their skillset.

Bell is one of the best RBs in football. I don't have any confidence Gase will use him effectively.

Pitiful.....Dolphins are a laughingstock franchise that continually cannot get out of their own way. Awful how this team is run, an abomination!! Do you want to know how I REALLY feel?

I think Tua and Herbert are both better than Allen and Darnold. If Miami builds the OL this year they’ll have plenty of cash to spend next year if they choose. The key is getting Tua and I think it’s looking like a sure thing at this point.

They are going to have to build the o-line this year because they’ve let two starters go.

Back
Top Bottom