RB Leonard Henry will play in NFLE, what? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB Leonard Henry will play in NFLE, what?

Isn't Davern Williams the DT Miami drafted in the 7th round last year??

I'd like to see him play some..

Looks like Scotland and Cologne are the teams to watch for multiple Miami players..

Dolphan39.. Excellent sig.. That's why I'm not very high on Wannstedt, cause on every win, he dwells on all the good things that the players did. Instead of pointing out the things they could do better.. That is the main reason, I believe that Miami couldn't have a long win streak without having their heads explode..

Last edited by a moderator:
do not forget to vote on poll on official site
Which one of the nine players allocated by the Dolphins to NFL Europe will you be following the closest?
it is close between Stoener and Henry

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Dolphan39.. Excellent sig.. That's why I'm not very high on Wannstedt, cause on every win, he dwells on all the good things that the players did. Instead of pointing out the things they could do better.. That is the main reason, I believe that Miami couldn't have a long win streak without having their heads explode..
:yes: Collier is supposed to be detailed oriented and our D has (usually) not been the prbblem, so hopefully Joel can turn it around. If he does can we call our O the Orange Crush in honor of his dad :goof:

Back
Top Bottom