Reactions/Meltdowns of other fanbases & Patriots turned down WHAT for the #3 Pick. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reactions/Meltdowns of other fanbases & Patriots turned down WHAT for the #3 Pick.

I think standing pat (pun intended) and taking Maye at three will prove to be a bigger blunder than Mac, but not as big a blunder as Lance (although similar stupidity, but in reverse).

The teams that've done best are the ones who've added a good prospect to a well-built team.

I would've liked the Dolphins to have been in better shape when they selected Tua but with work, it's been rendered alright.

The Patriots are in a similar position. They could be a more talented roster but the work does not stop with Maye. They'll have opportunities to improve what's around him.

Let me start off by saying I thought Maye's combo of bad throwing motion and awful footwork made him a late 1st round prospect.

I would have taken Williams, Daniels, Penix before him.

That being said NE took him at #3.....

Reportedly the Giants offered the #6 pick and a 2025 1st round pick for #3.

AND the Vikings offered picks #11, #23 and a 2025 1st round pick.

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

Are you saying the Patriot way is flawed? /s?

Let me start off by saying I thought Maye's combo of bad throwing motion and awful footwork made him a late 1st round prospect.

I would have taken Williams, Daniels, Penix before him.

That being said NE took him at #3.....

Reportedly the Giants offered the #6 pick and a 2025 1st round pick for #3.

AND the Vikings offered picks #11, #23 and a 2025 1st round pick.

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF
I mean unless he becomes good. I didn't expect josh allen to be good as he was so inaccurate and bad mechanics coming from college to bills. But sometimes the picks aren't worth it. Look what chiefs gave to bills to move up to get mahomes back in 2017 draft I think? I think Allen was a year later in 2018 draft

Thank you, @Mach2 Doesn't trust anything I say apparently
In the words of the great Ronald Reagan, "trust but verify".

Anyway, you already copped to posting stuff just to create controversy, as well as using Twatter and podcasters as sources.

If ppl do not take you at your word, or seriously, that is of your own doing.

If you read an article from a reputable source, copy and paste it when you make the statement. It takes but a few seconds.

In the words of the great Ronald Reagan, "trust but verify".

Anyway, you already copped to posting stuff just to create controversy, as well as using Twatter and podcasters as sources.

If ppl do not take you at your word, or seriously, that is of your own doing.

If you read an article from a reputable source, copy and paste it when you make the statement. It takes but a few seconds.
Naw I'm good, I really don't care if you trust me.

And i never claimed to post stuff to create controversy.

But it's nice to know we have a MODERATOR who likes to put words in peoples mouths.

Why don't you moderate your-self from communicating with me in the future. I dont appreciate people implying that im some kind of troll who just creates controversy.

I love the Dolphins and I have knowledge above your average fan about this team and deserve to have my freedom of speech unimpeded, especially by a moderator.

do it yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

Day America GIF

Last edited:

But it's nice to know we have a MODERATOR who likes to put words in peoples mouths.

Why don't you moderate your-self from communicating with me in the future. I dont appreciate people implying that im some kind of troll who just creates controversy.

I love the Dolphins and I have knowledge above your average fan about this team and deserve to have my freedom of speech unimpeded, especially by a moderator.
Lol easy easy Chad. Keep it up and soon we be call you Chad Loco 😂

I don't recall ever "impeding your freedom of speech". As long as ppl stay withing forum rules, say what they want.

By the same token, just because I'm a moderator, that doesn't mean I have to refrain from expressing my own opinions or asking for links to claims. That it standard on most forums, irrespective of subject matter.

I wasn't disrespectful in any way. I simply posted "link?", and got one, whereby I was able to read the information for myself in context.

Not sure what is the big deal.

Freedom of speech doesn’t apply everywhere 100% of the time everywhere. Mods and Admins have a legal right to delete anything you say, should they deem it appropriate.

Get over yourself…we’re all fans, including the mods…and Mach2 has earned a ton of trust and faith around here.

Back
Top Bottom