Reactions/Meltdowns of other fanbases & Patriots turned down WHAT for the #3 Pick. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reactions/Meltdowns of other fanbases & Patriots turned down WHAT for the #3 Pick.

In the words of the great Ronald Reagan, "trust but verify".

Anyway, you already copped to posting stuff just to create controversy, as well as using Twatter and podcasters as sources.

If ppl do not take you at your word, or seriously, that is of your own doing.

If you read an article from a reputable source, copy and paste it when you make the statement. It takes but a few seconds.

Agree. Its like doing a research paper for school & not citing sources.

Wow I could only imagine what it must be like to be a mod in this forum.

Must be like herding cats or trying to control 5 year olds after drinking Coke and eating sweets.
Over and over again
But at least with this thread wander we have got onto something vaguely to do with the Dolphins & fans, the original post had freak all to do with Miami.

Lol...... I believe you just did......
Yeah he's my back up 😆

Walk Out Steve Austin GIF by WWE

Agree. Its like doing a research paper for school & not citing sources.
Lol.... Well, we aren't being graded.

It's just that the way I look at it, all sources are not equal in voracity to begin with. Then there's the matters of context, overall tone, specific wording, etc.

I just like to know the source, and context of claims so I can judge for myself how meaningful, or how much "weight" they carry.

No one should be insulted when asked for a link, or at least explanation of the specific source (in the case of a podcaster).

For example, if Kyle Crabbs, from "Locked On" says something, that's far different than a Twitter poster or some random halfwit with a YouTube channel.

Did we ever find out what we offered for Bengals #1 overall pick the year they took Burrow?
There are 31 NFL teams that are open to trading high Draft picks and the other team is the Cincinnati Bengals. 88 year old owner and GM, Mike Brown doesn't trade high Draft picks and every other owner and GM knows it. While Chris Grier made the call and Mike Brown answered his telephone, both knew that nothing was ever going to happen, because regardless of the attractiveness of any offer, Mike Brown is on the record as being philosophically opposed to trading high Draft picks. And when you're a billionaire owner and also the GM and have a bigger ego than Jerry Jones, you do whatever you like.

Wow I could only imagine what it must be like to be a mod in this forum.

Having to decipher @Ray R posts and my nonsense, sprinkled in with a side of lemmings and trolls. Enough to drive a man mad I imagine...👀😉
Calling out @Ray R. Not a good idea.

Good luck to you.

They will be fine, they got Joe Milton.
That's like saying we were fine because we had Logan Thomas back in the Tannehill days.

Athletic profiles are not the end all be all you seem to think they are.

Back
Top Bottom