Read em and jump off the board bandwagoners! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Read em and jump off the board bandwagoners!

How many different QB's / OC's has Chambers been forced to deal with over his career?? Answer : Too many.....

I think that's one of main reasons why Chambers has had these kinds of up / down seasons. If we could solidify our skill position at QB, and put in a stable offensive system to build off of, Chambers could be great in my opinion....

His recent drops are discouraging, but I've seen him make plenty of one handed grabs just the same. Chambers needs consistancy at both QB / OC to excel in my opinion.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

If you're the best at what you do, the QB carousel isn't as impactual as you might think.

All very good to great RBs, but I agree with Zonk4ever, I would rather have Ronnie, over all the RBs you have mentioned.

Ronnie if used right (Which was not the case last year) can beat you many ways, while each of those RBs are great at one or two things, Ronnie on the other hand can (Or actually should) run the ball 20-25 times a game for power and speed, can become a lethal Weapon out of the backfield catching the ball, can stay behind and do a very good job blocking, or if you choose, has shown he is able to throw a pretty catchable ball if asked to.

I'd like to see Cam and his QB coach work with Ronnie a good bit on his passing technique in the offseason. People won't be expecting him to throw the ball. Even though he had that tipped/dropped ball in the Texans game, I still think Ronnie has the potential to be a decent passer like LT has been with the Chargers.

He was a left fielder on his high school baseball team and he was drafted by the Seattle Mariners in 2000 so he has the arm strength and all that. If he works on his passing technique and disguising the pass well, he might could hit Chambers for a few deep balls this year. Never know. Cam ought to let him practice with the QBs a little bit during the offseason so his passing technique stays sharp.

question, how many different QB and OC combinations have Fittzgerald and Boldin had in Arizona? alot and it doesn't matter because they are damn good WRs

and they have never had a good running game to benefit them

What they've done in Arizonza over the last two years, has no barring on Chambers career in Miami. The two situations are completely different in my opinion....

What they've done in Arizonza over the last two years, has no barring on Chambers career in Miami. The two situations are completely different in my opinion....

......but it's to their credits that they keep producing regardless of the QB. Let's not forget how bad their O-line has been. That's our biggest knock on Chambers. He's had better teams to try and perform with.

:confused: they have both been playing on a worst team and have had just as many and maybe even worst QBs than Chambers has had, they have a worst o-line and no running game yet they produce. thats the sign of a good WR

......but it's to their credits that they keep producing regardless of the QB. Let's not forget how bad their O-line has been. That's our biggest knock on Chambers. He's had better teams to try and perform with.

I'm done talking about Boldin / Fitzgerald. What they do in Arizona is their own business...

If Chambers deserves critcism, then so be it, he played lousy this year with Mularkey calling the shots. I expect more out of Chambers myself, but he's still our best WR right now in my opinion....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:confused: they have both been playing on a worst team and have had just as many and maybe even worst QBs than Chambers has had,

They've had Warner / McCown / Leinart, that's it as far as I know....

Chambers had been through Fiedler / Lucas / Griese / Feeley / Frerotte / Rosenfels / Harrington / and now Lemon even got his chance to start. Am I missing anyone else??...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

They've had Warner / McCown / Leinart, that's it as far as I know....

Chambers had been through Fiedler / Lucas / Griese / Feeley / Frerotte / Rosenfels / Harrington / and now Lemon even got his chance to start. Am I missing anyone else??...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

You're splitting hairs with that list. Trust me bro, I live in AZ, I see the Cardinals every weekend. Those WR's have produced while playing with a pile of shat.

You're splitting hairs with that list. Trust me bro, I live in AZ, I see the Cardinals every weekend. Those WR's have produced while playing with a pile of shat.

I'm not going to base what Chambers is capable of in Miami, on what two other WR's do in Arizona. That would be foolish in my opinion. We don't have Boldin or Fitzgerald opposite Chambers, and our running game has been much more stable than the Cardinals has over the last five years.....

That's why I don't like comparing Chambers situation in Miami, to that of either Boldin / Fitzgerald in Arizona. They're both very talented WR's, and possibly better than Chambers anyway....

I like Chambers, I'm not an apologist, but he hasn't been given the best of circumstances in Miami based on all the staff / QB changes. If Cameron can't get Chambers back to his 2005 form, and have him playing at that level consistantly, I'll be very surprised....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I'm not going to base what Chambers is capable of in Miami, on what two other WR's do in Arizona. That would be foolish in my opinion. We don't have Boldin or Fitzgerald opposite Chambers, and our running game has been much more stable than the Cardinals has over the last five years.....

That's why I don't like comparing Chambers situation in Miami, to that of either Boldin / Fitzgerald in Arizona. They're both very talented WR's, and possibly better than Chambers anyway....

I like Chambers, I'm not an apologist, but he hasn't been given the best of circumstances in Miami based on all the staff / QB changes. If Cameron can't get Chambers back to his 2005 form, and have him playing at that level consistantly, I'll be very surprised....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

You've captured the essense that is Chris Chambers. He's not going to take an offense on his shoulders. He needs the right pieces in place. We've waiting what, 6 to 7 years for those pieces? With the price we're paying for him, we simply cannot wait much longer.

The difference is Harrison and Wayne catch just about everything thrown to them, especially big plays. Chambers can't catch a cold on a regular basis and Hagan had way too many drops as well. So I guess hating a WR because he can't catch clearly defines my stance as a Chambers hater.

LMAOOO LOOK WHOSE THROING TI TO THEM and LOOK who u have to deal with if u dropped a pass. THe mark brothres or w/e they were called said on TV about a year ago that EVERYONE knew the ball was goin to come with marino so they had motivation to be open no mATTER what and also b/c they KNEW if they didnt get open or if they didnt catch the pass they were going to eat **** from marino walking back to the huddle so they did it to avoid that half hte time.

who do you see motivating or ptuting that sense of urgency into our players? dindt u notice once Joey didnt play all hte other players improved and you saw it on the field in there route running and energy level. they were just running knowing a ball would ocme there way ESPECIALLYYY mcmike.

and to the rest, you completely missed the point of this thread so its useless. COMPLETELY useless. read the damn thing with some brain cells people.

Ronnie played for an offense that had the worst season in Dolphins history. He played behind a horrible line, had no other form of offensive support, and had Mularkey calling plays for him...and he still breaks a thousand yards, racks up 4.2 yards a carry, and does this after missing games with a broken hand. Ronnie is most certainly better than half of the players on the link.

wow is this possible? someone on this board that has a spaghetti looking object in there head that actually works? finally!

Back
Top Bottom