Read Me Before Posting Here | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Read Me Before Posting Here

I'd enjoy the opportunity to write some articles for this sight. My military experience allows me to be quite articulate. My judgement is not clouded by the South Florida media (I'm in NE Ohio), I watch every Dolphins game (thanks to DirecTV), and have followed the team for 34 years. I also believe that everyone has a right to their opinion, which is one reason I visit this site several times a day. Journalism is just entertainment for the most part, and with alittle humor added, I could contribute some interesting and maybe controversial literacy. Don't worry, I won't use any big words. :lol: I'm more than available to add to this already great site! :D

To all the MODS Id like the oppurtunity to be annoying and rule with an IRON FIST!!!! :roflmao: I will never be allowed to moderate anything for good reason just about everyone would be in TIME OUT!!!! :lol: J/K
MAN I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

I would like to apply for the position of reading post's, commenting on post's, and making my own post's, wait a second, i already have that position....... :tongue:

DonShula84 said:
If you guys ever need another mod let me know, I'd be more than willing to help out.

Ditto. I'm sure I could handle the name calling and wrong forum threads just fine :D

I'm on here almost all the time anyways..lol

AJ,
If you are in any need of someone to volunteer for monitoring posts or being a moderator please let me know.I have a MBA and could contribute in many ways. Thanks, love this site!

FinHeavenAJ said:
Benefits working with us:

~ Good English and grammar skills are required. You are not to use slang language and bad grammar in articles.

~ You must be able to contribute on a consistently.

Looks like you lost that good grammar on your last line there buddy.

godfater21 said:
Looks like you lost that good grammer on your last line there buddy.

don't correct the" master" who started this site...that is......just like school on saturday godfater21....no class

GRT8 said:
don't correct the" master" who started this site...that is......just like school on saturday godfater21....no class

I just don't like the "do as I say, not as I do" philosophy.

donnie said:
I should be a writer for this site because i have outstanding writing abilities. I can also rite on a consistent bases. .

You couldn't spell write! thats not a very good start!
also;
Consistant
Basis

Back
Top Bottom