Read Me Before Posting Here | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Read Me Before Posting Here

Wow, I guess writing up a quick paragraph asking for an opportunity is not enough to be contacted about writing commentary. I have one book going into print in November and another one I am shopping right now. Should I copy and paste my resume?:lol:

In Spanish to the Latin community

Miami are the center of the Latinamerica and the Latin DolFans deserve news and articles in spanish too, I made some articles in the past but I don't get it now because my PC it's out of service. Take the 'spanish Idea' with me or other guy I don't care but I hope that you think about that

I'll appreciated every thing for the Latin guys because we are greatests DolFans and we love this franchise but we don't get a space to us. in the official site the spanish news are very bad and since the lat year we don't have news in spanish.

Thanks for all
David Cárdenas De la Fuente
Chilean DolFan

I am on this site any chance i get. I spend at the least 3 hours a day at the site reading and going over stuff. I have a pretty good knowledge of football and our wonderful Fins. If you need my help with anything just drop me a line.

If you guys need any help modding let me know. Im on here quite a bit and could help out when i'm not in school.

How Can I Help?

I am willing to offer my time to facilitate the day-to-day operations of the site… I am NOT a Systems Administrator… I have 15 years experience in System Design and Engineering. My resume is available upon request.

I have spent 15 years in government contracting in the IT industry. Of those 15 years, I have spent the last 10 in management of everything from mainframe to website applications. These efforts range from defining user requirements through system implementation. I have also established and managed help desk facilities serving over 35,000 users.

If you have a need for my experience, please feel free to contact me. I would be MORE than happy to contribute in any way that I can…

Regards…:cool:

donnie said:
I should be a writer for this site because i have outstanding writing abilities. I can also rite on a consistent bases. I will email you one of my articles and then you can reply. Even if itis not up to your standards i will send you more.

not to bash you but your outstanding writing abilities are in question when you spell WRITE / Rite and BASIS / Bases. spell check may be required.

The Aqua Crush said:
not to bash you but your outstanding writing abilities are in question when you spell WRITE / Rite and BASIS / Bases. spell check may be required.
I wouldn't worry about Donnie, he hasn't been here in nearly 2 and half years...:lol:

People say: "Now why don' he rite?"

haha im to much of a post whore and to new to get a spot probally, but I am on here a lot and try to contribute as much as I can

So I will watch you guys fight to the death untill im an older member

I am a pretty good writer though, I did my own little thing on the dolphins top 5 choices for QB in the 07 season and it got pretty good response

Now......fight! Let out the lions.....no not the detroit lions no-one wants them

Alex22 said:
haha im to much of a post whore and to new to get a spot probally, but I am on here a lot and try to contribute as much as I can

So I will watch you guys fight to the death untill im an older member

I am a pretty good writer though, I did my own little thing on the dolphins top 5 choices for QB in the 07 season and it got pretty good response

Now......fight! Let out the lions.....no not the detroit lions no-one wants them
I'd point out a few things, but that would do nothing to improve my image. :wink:

Wildbill3 said:
I'd point out a few things, but that would do nothing to improve my image. :wink:

I know lol the post was mainly for humor anyway, the whole detroit lions thing, so many people asking to be mods I think its funny

Alex22 said:
I know lol the post was mainly for humor anyway, the whole detroit lions thing, so many people asking to be mods I think its funny
Trust me, the only people who want modship are those who are involved with S&M.

I am sure that most of you do not remember me, but I used to go under the handle ArkansasDolfan2 and I used to write stories and columns for this website (as can be seen under my name as it still says that I am a columnist). However, when we switched over to the new commentary system, I never learned how to repost and simply stopped writing. A lot of time has passed since that time and I am now a Journalism major in college and I work for the Southwest Times Record Newspaper here in Fort Smith (a top 100 media market). However, if I might get down to brass tax, I would really like to resume my former duties. I understand that you have many writers and probabily would not like another one, but all I ask is that reconsider me. In the words of Rune Arlidge after "Dandy" Don came back to the Monday Night Football booth, "This can be our giant step backward." Of course, my mentioning that I liken that more toward the trend of teams to use a more throwback style of logo and uniform and not in a negative way.

Blake Sebo

B.Sebo said:
I am sure that most of you do not remember me, but I used to go under the handle ArkansasDolfan2 and I used to write stories and columns for this website (as can be seen under my name as it still says that I am a columnist). However, when we switched over to the new commentary system, I never learned how to repost and simply stopped writing. A lot of time has passed since that time and I am now a Journalism major in college and I work for the Southwest Times Record Newspaper here in Fort Smith (a top 100 media market). However, if I might get down to brass tax, I would really like to resume my former duties. I understand that you have many writers and probabily would not like another one, but all I ask is that reconsider me. In the words of Rune Arlidge after "Dandy" Don came back to the Monday Night Football booth, "This can be our giant step backward." Of course, my mentioning that I liken that more toward the trend of teams to use a more throwback style of logo and uniform and not in a negative way.

Blake Sebo

I remember you, Blake...I'll pass this along to AJ and the rest of the staff for consideration. :)

Back
Top Bottom