Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score
Wide Load
By Tom Friend

ESPN The Magazine
Sunday, August 17
Updated: August 20

5:29 PM ET

What's going on in Room 614? There's a man in there, a he-man, actually, listening to ocean music. There are syringes and needles in boxes and IV bags in the closet. There are registered nurses knocking on the door and chiropractors coming and going, and a personal trainer carrying in a backpack full of pills. A backpack that some people would love to inspect.

What's going on in Room 614? There's an overgrown wide receiver in there. "Dude, you're on steroids!" fans yell at him at training camp. A lot of NFL players and coaches think he's on something, but the term they use is yoked up. "Gotta be," says an NFC defensive back. The receiver keeps testing clean (seven times last season), but his peers are still suspicious. They can't prove it, but they think he's on something they don't have a test for yet, maybe human growth hormone (HGH), and one reason is the size of his head.

http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/story?id=1628275

please do not post whole articles - see TOS

Have you seen the pic that was on the cover?????:eek:
I dont care if he is doing crank as long as he produces (and he will). Great blocker, killer speed and size:eek: :eek: :eek: GRAB HIM.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Have you seen the pic that was on the cover?????:eek:
I dont care if he is doing crank as long as he produces (and he will). Great blocker, killer speed and size:eek: :eek: :eek: GRAB HIM.

No I never saw the pic. I read the article over in the message forum at my fantasy football league. I've met him in person though......... he used to come to my father's car wash in Tempe, AZ all the time. He's a cool guy in person. Definately a beast. I remember the look on my father's face when he introduced me to him, because I'm a workout guy too. My dad just pointed to his arms.

I just finished reading...is it still 2004, how was our season??????

Just what we need..a juicer....PASS

The guy is a no name now!!!

Originally posted by #1NY PhinFan
I just finished reading...is it still 2004, how was our season??????

Just what we need..a juicer....PASS

The guy is a no name now!!!

He's not a juicer..........he's just a lunatic about working out.

i feel his plight... what he does is the same thing many bodybuilders do... why does Boston get attacked? he is on a bodybuilding regiment as a football player. as long as he produces on the field, i see no problem with this. the upside: if he is so concerned with his body, the chances of him getting another DUI or caught with drugs is slimmer. maybe if he is reunited with the WR coach that made him great in Arizona here in Miami, he will return to his orignal form on the field.

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Someone who is tech savy go find that pic. ITS UNREAL. The cover pic from the issue quoted above.

Seen this before and don't want to see David Boston as a fin. I'd rather have Darrell Jackson, a rookie or even TO. This team will not be throwing the ball to anyone if they don't get blockers in here.

If we can get him to put the team first (not like that situation in Arizona with the bed-check)... HE would be GREAT.

Back
Top Bottom