Read this article about David Boston | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Read this article about David Boston

I would you like to be a DB and see that coming at you at 4.5 seed ? You get him going down hill and it will take ten men to stop him!

Sorry, that should be" How would you like-"

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan
i feel his plight... what he does is the same thing many bodybuilders do... why does Boston get attacked? he is on a bodybuilding regiment as a football player. as long as he produces on the field, i see no problem with this. the upside: if he is so concerned with his body, the chances of him getting another DUI or caught with drugs is slimmer. maybe if he is reunited with the WR coach that made him great in Arizona here in Miami, he will return to his orignal form on the field.

Too bad most bodybuilders do truck loads of steroids.

Originally posted by REAL DEAL
I would you like to be a DB and see that coming at you at 4.5 seed ? You get him going down hill and it will take ten men to stop him!

Actually he runs a SUB 4.4 40 still at that size!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm just a little creeped out at the number of guys on this board who are fawning over a muscle-bound male. Um, not that there's anything wrong with that... :)

Jokes aside, I am concerned about Boston getting that huge. The question about his ankles and knees that was raised in the article is a valid one. Boston is a 260 lb wide receiver with a frame that probably wasn't meant to hold more than 230. I have no idea if he juices or not, but I tend to doubt it. The NFL is EXTREMELY stringent about steroid and drug testing, and someone like Boston would have to catch their attention. So I think he's clean. I'm just worried that he wouldn't be able to stay away from injury.

Originally posted by pjstp20

Too bad most bodybuilders do truck loads of steroids.

poorly thought-out comment!

as a former builder myself, i can tell you that no one i ever knew did steroids. they are a short-term answer and appeal mostly to sports stars for that quick "edge", or weak-minded lifters before competitions. REAL builders use healthy diets and concerted workouts to achieve their goals. I see Boston as that kind of person.

Jeez, I just read two books and they were both shorter than that article. The guy is dfinately out there. Hot and cold showers to balance his system? I guess it takes all kinds. Ricky and him would probably get along well. :lol:

I am NOT making an accusation here at all because I have no factual data in front of me.......BUT....

just because he passes doping tests does not mean a player is not doping. It is commonly known that the drug synthesizers and chemists are ahread of the "testing" police, by as much as 2 or 3 years. If a player is on a new drug, it would be damn near impossible to trace.

That is why I take little satisfaction in "passed" drug tests.....of course they are always better than dfailed drug tests.

Boston's knee is shot, he drops a lot of passes. He is a talent but for all the people saying that they don't care as long as he produces.....he has to be on the field to produce and has NOT produced in 2 YEARS. Very risky, but such a talent that an investigation is indeed warrented.

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan

:D :lol: :lol: :lol:

we could probably trade her for a Moons Over My Hammy from Denny's and a 6th round pick, right?

:lolcry:

Now that is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thewave:

clear.gif

MUCK wtf??? hahah

can anybody else see an imprint of a nose and a set of lips protruding from underneath Boston's shirt, down by his stomach? Alien V?!?! what the hell is that?? hahah

LOL. I see that. But the rest of us call them "abs". :D

Zod should be chiming in shortly.

Back
Top Bottom