Read this article about David Boston | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Read this article about David Boston

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
MUCK wtf??? hahah

can anybody else see an imprint of a nose and a set of lips protruding from underneath Boston's shirt, down by his stomach? Alien V?!?! what the hell is that?? hahah

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
I am NOT making an accusation here at all because I have no factual data in front of me.......BUT....

just because he passes doping tests does not mean a player is not doping. It is commonly known that the drug synthesizers and chemists are ahread of the "testing" police, by as much as 2 or 3 years. If a player is on a new drug, it would be damn near impossible to trace.

That is why I take little satisfaction in "passed" drug tests.....of course they are always better than dfailed drug tests.

Boston's knee is shot, he drops a lot of passes. He is a talent but for all the people saying that they don't care as long as he produces.....he has to be on the field to produce and has NOT produced in 2 YEARS. Very risky, but such a talent that an investigation is indeed warrented.

True, but for a 3rd rounder who cares.

Boston has to use human growth hormone which is not detected because its not an androgen. He can be using Testosterone suspension which has a halflife of 12 hours.

DO IT RICK, WANNY WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE, DO IT NOW!!!!!!! PULL THE GODDAMN TRIGGER NOW!!

:m83:

Back
Top Bottom