Reality Check JETS fans.... | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reality Check JETS fans....

You continue to deflect and hide behind the defense of "the Dolphins suck so how could their fans possibly give us a reality check." You clearly either don't understand what a reality check is, or you just aren't willing to accept reality. Either way, it's pretty pathetic. By all means though, continue coming back here and exposing yourself as the ******* you have proven yourself to be.

Here's the reality you so desperately seek. The jets are tied for the division lead after 9 weeks and the fins cant even properly suck for luck.

Thanks again!

Here's the reality you so desperately seek. The jets are tied for the division lead after 9 weeks and the fins cant even properly suck for luck.

Thanks again!

LMAO. Damn I am just cracking up reading these threads. So much for the comedy channel.

Thanks again!

Like I mentioned earlier, Fins even suck at suck for luck.

Thanks again!
I'm as down as anyone about the win, but it still doesn't validate your bull****.

Anxiously awaiting for your great excuses.

I don't give excuses, I state the facts. I'm not sure what you were watching if you were impressed with the Jets offense against, what you Jets fans call, a 6-10 team at best. I still don't know what to make of the Bills but one thing we have always known is that their D has not been an area of strength for them.

Even facing a D like Buff's, NYJ offense looked pretty much the same to me. Shall we take a closer look at what the offense actually did?

1st possession - INT

2nd possession - Punt
3rd possession -FG
4th possession (D gives offense the ball on buff 39) -missed FG
5th possession (D gives offense the ball on NYJ 49) -fumble
6th possession (Special teams give offense the ball on Buff 45) - Punt
7th possession (offense starts on Buff 40) -FG
8th possession (D gives offense the ball on Buff 19) -TD
9th possession (60 yard PI call) -TD
10th possession (up 17) -TD

Even with the shutout of Washington, the Bills are giving up an average of 22 PPG. The Bills gave up 126 yards rushing (Almost exactly what they are averaging on the season) to the Jets on 39 carries for a great 3.2 YPC

:hclap: Impressive! Almost as impressive as the 24 points they put up against Miami, and the 32 they put up against Jax.

With all that said, it was a big win for the Jets and increases their chances for a WC spot. The D played great.

Enjoy the win! It's the last time the Jets will be tied for 1st in the AFCE this season. :lol:

new guy- you are better than this, this is a pathetic post again trying to take away credit from the Jets.

I don't give excuses, I state the facts. I'm not sure what you were watching if you were impressed with the Jets offense against, what you Jets fans call, a 6-10 team at best. I still don't know what to make of the Bills but one thing we have always known is that their D has not been an area of strength for them.

Even facing a D like Buff's, NYJ offense looked pretty much the same to me. Shall we take a closer look at what the offense actually did?

1st possession - INT

2nd possession - Punt
3rd possession -FG

Even with the shutout of Washington, the Bills are giving up an average of 22 PPG. The Bills gave up 126 yards rushing (Almost exactly what they are averaging on the season) to the Jets on 39 carries for a great 3.2 YPC

:hclap: Impressive! Almost as impressive as the 24 points they put up against Miami, and the 32 they put up against Jax.

With all that said, it was a big win for the Jets and increases their chances for a WC spot. The D played great.

Enjoy the win! It's the last time the Jets will be tied for 1st in the AFCE this season. :lol:

Gee ... I bet the Jets are really upset that The New Guy isn't impressed.

WOW ... an NFL team actually had to punt TWICE in the same game!!
TWICE ... Imagine that!

We scored 27 points (with a missed a FG and an INT from the 7 yard line) ... and had 350 yards of offense.
What NFL do you watch every week, where that isn't considered good?
This isn't a video game ... it's real life.

And very interesting how you failed to mention ...we held the ball for 10 minutes and moved 90 yards without much resistance on that first possesion, prior to Sanchez thowing the INT ... or that we got 24 first downs ... or that Sanchez had a 93 passer rating for the game. We dominated the game on both sides of the ball from the opening whistle. If you can't see that, you're blind.
There wasn't a single minute of that game where it looked like the Bills were going to win.
Turnovers, and a few crucial penalties that brought back first downs were the ONLY reason the game wasn't a blowout earlier or worse than it was ... and 27-3 with three minutes left is pretty bad.

You need to open your eyes.
The Jets average 25 points per game ... #10 in the league at the moment, and sure to get better as Greene and Plax are moving into the next gear.
There are no style points in the NFL ... Score more points than the other team ... PERIOD.

Actually you did get ONE thing correct ... after we beat the Pats on Sunday we won't be tied for first the rest of the season.

1st possession - INT

2nd possession - Punt
3rd possession -FG

You've been playing too much Madden. Thanks for making yourself look clueless yet again...

And great comebacks with your g*y smiley faces.

new guy- you are better than this, this is a pathetic post again trying to take away credit from the Jets.

I gave credit to the Jets for winning the game, and I said the D played great. I only stated the facts about the offense. Jets fans don't like to hear the facts I guess.

Gee ... I bet the Jets are really upset that The New Guy isn't impressed.

WOW ... an NFL team actually had to punt TWICE in the same game!!
TWICE ... Imagine that!

We scored 27 points (with a missed a FG and an INT from the 7 yard line) ... and had 350 yards of offense.
What NFL do you watch every week, where that isn't considered good?
This isn't a video game ... it's real life.

And very interesting how you failed to mention ...we held the ball for 10 minutes and moved 90 yards without much resistance on that first possesion, prior to Sanchez thowing the INT ... or that we got 24 first downs ... or that Sanchez had a 93 passer rating for the game. We dominated the game on both sides of the ball from the opening whistle. If you can't see that, you're blind.
There wasn't a single minute of that game where it looked like the Bills were going to win.
Turnovers, and a few crucial penalties that brought back first downs were the ONLY reason the game wasn't a blowout earlier or worse than it was ... and 27-3 with three minutes left is pretty bad.

You need to open your eyes.
The Jets average 25 points per game ... #10 in the league at the moment, and sure to get better as Greene and Plax are moving into the next gear.
There are no style points in the NFL ... Score more points than the other team ... PERIOD.

Actually you did get ONE thing correct ... after we beat the Pats on Sunday we won't be tied for first the rest of the season.

27 points is good. Just like 32 was good against Jax, and 24 against Mia, and Oak. I'm not just looking at the points scored. I'm actually watching how the offense performs, and considering the type of D they are playing against.

I don't understand how you guys can be so happy about that offensive performance when it came against a team you all thought was no good. Here are some of your own quotes regarding the Bills D:

the Bills will be no better than an 8-8 team. people are getting giddy over a few fortunate wins, but when you have a defense like that disaster they field up there (31st overall / 30th vs pass / 29th vs run) you don't win more games than you lose. you just dont ..

(Bills).

Your defense is an embarassment. Not only can't you stop ANYBODY, you can't even slow them down. Just keep giving up those 400+ yards every game and make sure you're still here when the bottom falls out Like I said before ... you don't have one of the worst defenses in the league for two years in a row and win more games than you lose.

Kudos to the Jets offense for doing what every other offense besides Washington's has done. :up:

As for your last prediction, I will put as much stock in that one as I did the others below:

I expect that we'll be lucky again against the Raiders on Sunday. VERY lucky.

JETS 20
RAVENS 17

The Jets are not winning the AFCE. You guys get so hyped over wins against average teams. :lol:

You've been playing too much Madden. Thanks for making yourself look clueless yet again...

And great comebacks with your g*y smiley faces.

Anyone who has read our debates, knows which one of us is clueless. I don't think that it is politically correct to refer to smiley faces as g*y, even though they really do fit the term. (having or showing a merry, lively mood.) :) :D :lol: :d-day: :3w: They look merry and lively to me.

Our offense was fine. He made 2 mistakes, the INT after a very long drive and the fumbled snap. Other than that Sanchez was really good and he was very good overall.

I gave credit to the Jets for winning the game, and I said the D played great. I only stated the facts about the offense. Jets fans don't like to hear the facts I guess.

27 points is good. Just like 32 was good against Jax, and 24 against Mia, and Oak. I'm not just looking at the points scored. I'm actually watching how the offense performs, and considering the type of D they are playing against.

I don't understand how you guys can be so happy about that offensive performance when it came against a team you all thought was no good. Here are some of your own quotes regarding the Bills D:

Kudos to the Jets offense for doing what every other offense besides Washington's has done. :up:

As for your last prediction, I will put as much stock in that one as I did the others below:

The Jets are not winning the AFCE. You guys get so hyped over wins against average teams. :lol:

Anyone who has read our debates, knows which one of us is clueless. I don't think that it is politically correct to refer to smiley faces as g*y, even though they really do fit the term. (having or showing a merry, lively mood.) :) :D :lol: :d-day: :3w: They look merry and lively to me.
you don't sate facts ... you try to twist them and your posts expose you as the jealous hater you are.

at least I admit when I'm wrong and I gave credit to the raiders and ravens for their wins ... and it looks like I was dead on about the Bills.

I also predicted three weeks ago that the Jets would win at least 10 games this year. how do you suppose that will turn out?

here's a fact for you ... 26 NFL offenses took the field yesterday. 6 scored more points than the Jets.

your "analysis" is completely ridiculous ... as usual.

^According to him, 6 teams scored more than the Jets, hence Jets get no credit. Seriously, I could care less about him giving credit. Its just fun reading his excuses, and those g*y smiley faces in his posts. I guess it makes him feel better.

You wrote down drive summaries. Facts? Yes. Does it show how the team performed? No. Why? Cuz u like to look at the scorecard and make your opinions.

You meant to say you look at scoreboards and stat sheets to determine how the offense performs.

Maybe the opposing D wasn't good enough. buts its same D Brady threw 4 picks against and lost. So yeah, you still have to perform to win.

Every other offense came out with a victory? I would have never known.

Every team is an average team for you. Heres a look at the average teams Jets have on schedule:

Vs. Pats
@ Broncos
Vs. Bills
@ Redskins
Vs.. Chiefs
@. Eagles
Vs. Giants
@ Dolphins

I am glad you are confident. Anyone who has read our debates, knows you will come up with a new excuse everytime.

To me, a clueless person is the one that thinks scoring a TD while down two scores in the 2nd quarter deserves no credit.
To me, a clueless person is the one that thinks scoring a TD while up two scores is also meaningless.
To me, a clueless person is the one that thinks failing to score an 80 yard TD drive in a half where team had one opportunity determines how great that offense is.
To me, a clueless person is the one that thinks scoring 17 second half points mean nothing (even though you win after a 2+ score comeback in the 4th).
To me, a clueless person is the one that thinks a tipped pass is luck, but a fumble not caused by the D is part of the game.

I don't know, maybe I'm delusional? Or maybe I just know you think outside the box to come up with your genius excuses.

you don't sate facts ... you try to twist them and your posts expose you as the jealous hater you are.

at least I admit when I'm wrong and I gave credit to the raiders and ravens for their wins ... and it looks like I was dead on about the Bills.

I also predicted three weeks ago that the Jets would win at least 10 games this year. how do you suppose that will turn out?

here's a fact for you ... 26 NFL offenses took the field yesterday. 6 scored more points than the Jets.

your "analysis" is completely ridiculous ... as usual.

Please quote my twisted facts. The Jets offense didn't do the things I mentioned? I just give you the facts. I'm not spitting out things just becasue I don't like the Jets. If you can quote me on something that has been proven wrong, please do so. You want me to give credit to the Jets O for putting up 27 points on a D you yourself said was horrible? You want me to be impressed with wins against SD (who you thought was so good) Mia, Jax, Dal, and Buff? Teams with a combined 16-24 record? I'm not impressed. That is my opinion. You can disagree with it, but it doesn't make me wrong.

How many of those 26 offenses played the Bills D? Oak put up 34 points on the Bills D, NE put up 31, Cincy put up 23, Philly put up 24, NYG put up 27. Again Kudos to the Jets for putting up more points on the Bills D than KC, Cincy, Was, and Philly (who had 5 TOs).

Again, it was a big win for the Jets, but I can't gush over the offense when I look at the facts. Yes, they scored 27 points, but it was against the Bills D, and I still saw a lot of critical mistakes.

As for your 10 win prediction, I told you that I didn't think it was far fetched when you made it. 10 wins will not win the AFCE and might not be good enough to make the playoffs.

You meant to say you look at scoreboards and stat sheets to determine how the offense performs.

That is exactly what you are doing. You are clearly not watching the games.

Maybe the opposing D wasn't good enough. buts its same D Brady threw 4 picks against and lost. So yeah, you still have to perform to win.

Did I say the Jets deserved to lose the game? I only talked about the O. I think it is pretty clear that the Jets have a better D than NE.

Every other offense came out with a victory? I would have never known.

What does that have to do with how the Jets O performed? The Bills have won games with their offense, not their D.

Every team is an average team for you. Heres a look at the average teams Jets have on schedule:

Vs. Pats
@ Broncos
Vs. Bills
@ Redskins
Vs.. Chiefs
@. Eagles
Vs. Giants
@ Dolphins

Every team the Jets have won against has been average. NE, and Bal are the only 2 teams the Jets have faced that are not average.

I am glad you are confident. Anyone who has read our debates, knows you will come up with a new excuse everytime.

To me, a clueless person is the one that thinks scoring a TD while down two scores in the 2nd quarter deserves no credit.
To me, a clueless person is the one that thinks scoring a TD while up two scores is also meaningless.
To me, a clueless person is the one that thinks failing to score an 80 yard TD drive in a half where team had one opportunity determines how great that offense is.
To me, a clueless person is the one that thinks scoring 17 second half points mean nothing (even though you win after a 2+ score comeback in the 4th).
To me, a clueless person is the one that thinks a tipped pass is luck, but a fumble not caused by the D is part of the game.

I don't know, maybe I'm delusional? Or maybe I just know you think outside the box to come up with your genius excuses.

Talk about twisting things.

Scoring a TD when you are down 2 scores does not deserve any credit if you can't score to tie or to take the lead.

I never said scoring a TD when you are up 2 scores is meaningless along with the rest of the things you either made up or took out of context. You need to go back and carefully read your quotes and my responses.

Back
Top Bottom