Reality Check JETS fans.... | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reality Check JETS fans....

bro.....your qb blows. there are rookie and 2nd year qb's right now who are outplaying this guy. fumbling snaps, throwing picks, acting like a child on the sideline, sanchez is a freaking girl. btw.....you act as if the giants game is something odd for the nfl, newsflash....games in the nfl are decided by who makes the least amount of mistakes.

your team is the 2nd best team in your city, judging by all the giants fans who were AT YOUR HOME GAME, it doent look like you have much support either. your team has a joke of a history. the dolphins may be down for a few years, but overall we dominate you fools.

Did you happen to Watch Eli Manning on Sunday? The guy completed 9 passes all day. NINE. He's in his eighth season, and hes a superbowl MVP. Its not easy to play QB in the NFL. Like I said ... this isn't a video game. QBs take time to develop. Let's see how all those Rookie and 2nd year QBs do next year. Rmember how you were all sucking Josh Freeman's dick last year? How does he look now?

You talk about the Jets History ... How did the Marino Era work out for you?
You managed to get to ONE SB in 17 years, and none after year two even though you had one of the all-time greats for his entire career. Zero titles with Dan Marino playing QB. Unbelieveable.

Any competent organization would have won multiple championships with that guy. The Dolphins managed to win none. That's a Great history you've got there.

See you on the field next week.

Watching the evolution of Junc realizing Sanchez will never be a good QB would be well worth it.

He knows it already, he just jumped on the hype-bandwagon right away, before anyone even knew how good he was going to be, and now he refuses to admit he was wrong. It's the same way all these guys jumped on the Henne bandwagon after a single partial season, and still refuse to admit they were wrong about him...

He knows it already, he just jumped on the hype-bandwagon right away, before anyone even knew how good he was going to be, and now he refuses to admit he was wrong. It's the same way all these guys jumped on the Henne bandwagon after a single partial season, and still refuse to admit they were wrong about him...

I'm not sure he does though brother. I will admit, being in that media wind-tunnel it would be very tough to see the trees for the babysh** green trees.

The entire NY Overhype machine portrayed him as "Sanchize", and makes ridiculous commercials about his awesomeness.

Oh, add in I'm not sure Junkie is really that bright to begin with, and viola....instant ignorance.

I'm not sure he does though brother. I will admit, being in that media wind-tunnel it would be very tough to see the trees for the babysh** green trees.

The entire NY Overhype machine portrayed him as "Sanchize", and makes ridiculous commercials about his awesomeness.

Oh, add in I'm not sure Junkie is really that bright to begin with, and viola....instant ignorance.

That's so true. That commercial where he throws the football out of the stadium into some lady walking her dog makes me fall over laughing every time. The dude can't throw a 15 yard out pattern and this commercial is showing him dropping bombs into random hot chicks in the streets of NY. If they wanted it to be believable, it should have been a wounded duck falling into the hands of some 16 year old girl sitting in the front row of Giants stadium, at which point he goes and starts making out with her 17 year old brother, because lets be honest, the only reason he isn't out of the closet yet is because he is playing a hyper-masculine sport and he doesn't need yet another thing for everyone to get on his case about...

That's so true. That commercial where he throws the football out of the stadium into some lady walking her dog makes me fall over laughing every time. The dude can't throw a 15 yard out pattern and this commercial is showing him dropping bombs into random hot chicks in the streets of NY. If they wanted it to be believable, it should have been a wounded duck falling into the hands of some 16 year old girl sitting in the front row of Giants stadium, at which point he goes and starts making out with her 17 year old brother, because lets be honest, the only reason he isn't out of the closet yet is because he is playing a hyper-masculine sport and he doesn't need yet another thing for everyone to get on his case about...

:lol:....people like sanchez is why i hate new york sports. its all so overhyped, its not really his fault either, their fans believe everything they see on networks like espn. everything is so dramtic. if a team does well then they are automatically gonna "win it all". if a team starts doing bad they "the sky is falling".

Speaking of Junc, he is being very quiet lately.

Speaking of Junc, he is being very quiet lately.

i have more respect for junc than i do posters like LAjetsfan. what a punk, he shows up here and runs his mouth for weeks. then all of a sudden disappears when the jest implodes. he got caught in lie after lie about himself and his facts.

i have more respect for junc than i do posters like LAjetsfan. what a punk, he shows up here and runs his mouth for weeks. then all of a sudden disappears when the jest implodes. he got caught in lie after lie about himself and his facts.

They are all trolls. Why else do they post so much on a visiting teams website. Especially a Rival's website.
Its easy for them to troll right now cause they have accomplished more in the last 2 years than they have in the previous 5 decades, and the Phins have been very very down.
The tide turns even a little bit and its like oil in water. They don't have fun trolling anymore cause they don't have the upperhand.

They are all trolls. Why else do they post so much on a visiting teams website. Especially a Rival's website.
Its easy for them to troll right now cause they have accomplished more in the last 2 years than they have in the previous 5 decades, and the Phins have been very very down.
The tide turns even a little bit and its like oil in water. They don't have fun trolling anymore cause they don't have the upperhand.
Nah, Juncs a good dude. He is a homer but he can't help it. I love getting him spun up. He has good football sense but is insanely in love with Sanchez which effects his ability to be reasonable :chuckle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad coming from a Jest fan.

QB- Matt Moore has been solid, nothing more nothing less. He doesn't throw much, and doesn't make many mistakes when he throws the ball.

RB- Bush scares me. He is having a resurgent year. He reminds me of Lesean McCoy a little bit, in the sense that his outside runs or cutbacks could give us trouble. Rookie Daniel Thomas has done nothing in recent weeks.

WR- Big matchup with Revis and Brandon Marshall. Marshall is very physical, so this will be a big test for Revis because Revis won't be able to just jam him at the line and take him out of the play every down. Marshall has been known to drop passes though. Big matchup though. The rest of their receivers are ****, and shouldn't give Cro and Wilson much trouble.

TE- Fasano is most likely out with a concussion, but if he plays he could give the Jets some trouble. He isn't by any means an elite TE, but most TE's give the Jets trouble. If he doesn't play, they have a couple of no names as the starters.

O-Line: The left side of their line(Long and Incognito) is very good. Long is the best LT in the NFL, and will dominate. Decent rookie center. The right side of their line is such **** though. Maybin should have a big game victimizing Colombo the RT.

D-Line. They stop the run pretty well. With the exception of Odrick, their D-Line provides absolutely no pass rush. Odrick isn't a great pass rusher, but he isn't horrible.

MLB'ers: Dansby and Burnett were **** earlier in the season, but they are playing really well in the second half of the season.

OLB'ers: Wake is the danger man. He has not had a great season. He only has 8.5 sacks, but he did have 14 last year, and he is one of the elite pass rushers in the NFL. He will **** on Hunter if he goes up against him, but I imagine he will be going up against Brick most of the time. That will be a great matchup. Taylor on the other side is an old **** who is a big liability on that defense. It will be interesting to see who wins the matchup of the ****ty players when Taylor goes up against Hunter. Of Course, Taylor is a **** who has been taking shots at the Jets his whole life except last year when he played for the Jets.

CB's: Sean Smith is becoming one of the better CB's in the NFL. I assume he will be on Plax. He is big(6'3 215), so he can cover Plax. Vontae Davis hasn't had a good season, but he is a talented CB. I think Holmes could have a big game though against him. Their 3rd and 4th CB's are Nolan Carroll and Will Allen, who are both ****. Kerley could have a big game. I also think Keller could have a big game, since the Dolphins as a whole don't cover TE's very well.

Safeties: Bell is a tackling machine, who is having a great year. I don't know much about their other safety Reshad Jones, but they seem to have a good group of safeties.

Special Teams: They have arguably the best punter in the NFL. Fields is an animal. Carpenter the kicker has been injured for part of this year, but he is good kicker. They have an average return game and an average kick and punt coverage game.

Overall, I think the keys to this game are to contain Bush, who could really kill us, and also contain Wake and Marshall. If Wake can be contained, Sanchez will have all day to throw, but this won't be an easy team to pound the ball against. The Jets should win this game though

I've lurked on this site for years before actually registering. In all the time I've been on here, this is the only time I can remember junc not being here the week before we play the Jets. Speaks to his confidence level for this game I think...

I've lurked on this site for years before actually registering. In all the time I've been on here, this is the only time I can remember junc not being here the week before we play the Jets. Speaks to his confidence level for this game I think...

he's probably off for the week, unable to glom onto his employer's bandwidth and obviously lacks online privileges at home. (caught too many times surfing Rex and Michelle's favorite alt.com site??)

Back
Top Bottom