Reality Check JETS fans.... | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reality Check JETS fans....

Sorry for not being here, I was away this week. It was nice to be away after that debacle last week.

Sanchez is still a good QB, those that don't know the game will pile on. He wasn't good last week but the supposedly new elite QB Eli Manning was worse yet we don't here anything about him and Eli's OL played MUCH better.

Mark deserves his share of the blame along w/ the OL, WRs, OC, HC,... We know what we have going forward, young QBs will struggle- check out Flacco, Ryan, Freeman,... This year has sucked so far(we still have a shot if we win and ten loses) but outide of NE w/ Brady and Indy w/ Manning who makes the playoffs every year? ben has missed postseasons as recently as 2 years ago, Brees as recently as 2008, the newly elite Eli(what a joke) hasn't made it in 3 years. This was a bad year, we'll make some moves and come back ready to take the step we should have this year. All is not lost w/ one bad year, when they start spiraling into 2,3,4 then you start to worry.

Sorry for not being here, I was away this week. It was nice to be away after that debacle last week.

Sanchez is still a good QB, those that don't know the game will pile on. He wasn't good last week but the supposedly new elite QB Eli Manning was worse yet we don't here anything about him and Eli's OL played MUCH better.

Mark deserves his share of the blame along w/ the OL, WRs, OC, HC,... We know what we have going forward, young QBs will struggle- check out Flacco, Ryan, Freeman,... This year has sucked so far(we still have a shot if we win and ten loses) but outide of NE w/ Brady and Indy w/ Manning who makes the playoffs every year? ben has missed postseasons as recently as 2 years ago, Brees as recently as 2008, the newly elite Eli(what a joke) hasn't made it in 3 years. This was a bad year, we'll make some moves and come back ready to take the step we should have this year. All is not lost w/ one bad year, when they start spiraling into 2,3,4 then you start to worry.

are you suggesting that anyone who doesnt think mark is a good qb, doesnt know football? another strawman arguement from you, i wish you would run for office.

i understand your jealousy for eli manning. i mean, he plays for the better team in new york based on last weeks beating. he also has won a superbowl. btw, this season he is 4th in passing yards, mark is 15th. eli is 9th in passer rating, mark is 22nd (that blows). you might think eli sucks and you may be right. he makes poor decisions sometimes, but i think almost anybody would rather have them then dirty.

I know what you have going forward as well. A QB who continues to make the same mistakes over and over and over. He is no different then his rookie year. Spin it any way you want Junc but the Jets may have to move in a different direction in the near future.

F8dgG-1.jpg

Thanks for giving us the game Sanchez! You're the best player on our team! Play like a jet! Lmfao!!!

"Sanchez is still a good QB"

lmao, i hope the JETS FO thinks the same way going into next season

thanks, Mark

Want to guess which team is ranked #1 in Red Zone Scoring Efficiency this season? But of course, actual NFL statistics don't mean anything ... Let's just go by your eyes :rotfl1: :lol2:

NEW GUY ... Just give it up. Your entire debate is ridiculous and irrelevant.

This all started when I stated a simple FACT ...
The Jets have SCORED MORE POINTS than all but 5 teams. Indisputable.

Your spin job is comical, and reeks of jealousy.

If we have a defense and special teams that score points or puts us in position to score points, that's supposed to be a bad thing??:crazy:

Sorry NFL. We try to score as many points as we can, but if it isn't fair, I guess we can tell our defense and special teamers to stop playing so well :lol:

:lol2: 327 POINTS SCORED.
Now #6 in the NFL (and only 3 behind Houston for #5).
Just to be clear --- There are 32 teams in the league, and we've outscored ALL BUT FIVE OF THEM.
Yeah ... sounds like scoring points is a big problem for the Jets this season! :lol:

We score ... Period.
5 trips into the Red Zone today ... 5 TD's ... Still BEST in the NFL.

And BTW ... you know that QB of ours who can't play?? --- 21 TDs + 5 Rushing TDs / 11 INTs --- Rating will be in the mid 80's now.

You might as well throw in the towel ... you're getting pummelled, and you're waaaaay behind on points.

And you've been saying the same nonsense for 9 weeks.
The bad news for you is we're 8-5 and in position to make our third consecutive playoff appearance ... a fact which basically blows your entire argument out of the water. We scored points in week one ... we continued to score them up to week 13 ... and more than likely the trend will continue into the playoffs.

tough luck for you. But a team that is ranked #6 in scoring really isn't worried about scoring points.
I guess we'll be hearing more excuses from you in the upcoming weeks.

I said all along that we'd be 10-6 after being 2-3. this included a split with the Giants and Eagles. Still on schedule ... and we will not lose to the Dolphins.

you're right ... the debate is pointless. I just hope you're still here in three weeks.

I'm here. :lol2:

And he's not. Bunch of girls and cowards. Speaking of girls, did anyone see santonio Holmes sitting on the sideline refusing to play at the end. Play like a jet!

Holmes is a punk.

I think Junc and TBT will eventually show up to eat their crow, but I doubt JetsJetsJets and L.A Jet will. They jumped ship after the Philly game. :lol:

3 INTs, one in the red zone, 2 to a DEFENSIVE LINEMAN. #6 overall pick ladies and gentleman. Face of the franchise, one of the best young QBs in the game... :sidelol:

Also, this performance was with their season on the line. Looks like Sanchez isn't as good with playing under pressure as some would like us to believe. Take away his dominant run game and defense from the last 2 seasons, and the dude folds like a little girl. What a joke this guy is...

Not to mention we didn't have jake long or reggie bush. Dansby also got hurt earlier.

Sintchez hands another game and a season away. Still think Sintchez is a good QB Jets fans? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom