Reboot or Full Rebuild? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reboot or Full Rebuild?

Reboot or Total Rebuild?

• Reboot

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • Total Rebuild

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
I don't see it. A full "rebuild" would mean completely cleaning house, taking everything "down to the studs" and building back up, a renovation of the team of sorts (I watch too much HGTV)

We're just doing a reboot...and besides, we made the playoffs his first season, so it's not like it's been a terrible go of things since he's been here.
pssst...me too

yeah right...lmao. You know Fixer Upper is your favorite.

"Tiny House Hunters" was always in the running to be my favorite until I realized it wasn't actually going to feature midgets shopping for houses. My disappointment was big after that one....

As far as the renovation shows go...it seems like they get the same person to pick out the renovations. Like, literally, all of the "flips" look exactly the same. You get a bunch of obnoxious couples, one who is a dog catcher, the other who is a human guinea pig for some new pill, and they always have this budget of $500,000 or more....which I'm ok with, if you're going to spend it making the house look really cool. But, everyone wants to look the same as their neighbor, so they always get the white kitchen with the laminate floor, etc. It all looks the same....variety isn't a bad thing people, I wish they'd think of it. I like "House Hunters: Renovation", I guess, but it seems like they literally find every obnoxious asshole in America that's looking for a house and cast them onto that show.

"Flip or Flop" was an awful show. Seeing the dynamics between the two of them made it not that big of a surprise when it turned out they were both cheating on each other and Tarek lost his mind, pulled a gun on Christina, and ran into the woods. They should have put that on TV, that'd have been better than the garbage they peddled every week.

That being said..."Fixer Upper" is cool if only because they actually customize the house the way the people want, rather than giving them this "let's toss a bunch of tired **** on the wall that looks like everything else and call it a day". There are some decent designs on there...I could deal without the "At home with Chip and Joanne" stuff they put on there, but...it's not that bad of a show.

I probably watch the Food Network more than HGTV, being that I love different types of food. HGTV just seems like it's full of flipper shows that have designs that all look the same. Has potential as a network, but yeah, not that great.

Anyway...back on topic...

We are in a crumbling mode. Why cause I have been to this party before over many years. You grow through the draft, free agency may fill some holes but not plug them. Bill Billicheat accumulates his roster by aquiring draft picks and seeing as the are normally picking at the bottom of the draft its pretty amazing. I believe he learned some of his wheeling and dealing from Jimmy Johnson. You need to aquire draft picks and not choke in the draft or overpay in free agency. We do both.

"Tiny House Hunters" was always in the running to be my favorite until I realized it wasn't actually going to feature midgets shopping for houses. My disappointment was big after that one....

As far as the renovation shows go...it seems like they get the same person to pick out the renovations. Like, literally, all of the "flips" look exactly the same. You get a bunch of obnoxious couples, one who is a dog catcher, the other who is a human guinea pig for some new pill, and they always have this budget of $500,000 or more....which I'm ok with, if you're going to spend it making the house look really cool. But, everyone wants to look the same as their neighbor, so they always get the white kitchen with the laminate floor, etc. It all looks the same....variety isn't a bad thing people, I wish they'd think of it. I like "House Hunters: Renovation", I guess, but it seems like they literally find every obnoxious ******* in America that's looking for a house and cast them onto that show.

"Flip or Flop" was an awful show. Seeing the dynamics between the two of them made it not that big of a surprise when it turned out they were both cheating on each other and Tarek lost his mind, pulled a gun on Christina, and ran into the woods. They should have put that on TV, that'd have been better than the garbage they peddled every week.

That being said..."Fixer Upper" is cool if only because they actually customize the house the way the people want, rather than giving them this "let's toss a bunch of tired **** on the wall that looks like everything else and call it a day". There are some decent designs on there...I could deal without the "At home with Chip and Joanne" stuff they put on there, but...it's not that bad of a show.

I probably watch the Food Network more than HGTV, being that I love different types of food. HGTV just seems like it's full of flipper shows that have designs that all look the same. Has potential as a network, but yeah, not that great.

Anyway...back on topic...
:laugh You sure compromise a lot.........I love it.

:laugh You sure compromise a lot.........I love it.

I love architecture and design, so it's probably part of the reason I watch when I do.

Still...if "Tiny House Hunters" had been midgets shopping for houses....that'd have been appointment viewing every week.

Rebuild and Reboot from the top down starting with Rossy The Clown and then... Relax. Pop open a cold one.

Either get transcendent play and production from a hobbled, 30 yr old Tannehill or get a guy in the draft that can bring that to you within the next 2 years. It doesnt matter where you find it, but they better find it. If they go QB RD1 it is a good indication where they think they are going to find it and where they think they are not going to find it. But if ole stem cell's knee goes gimp again in July, or they draft Mr. Heisman and he suddenly begins to play like he is 4 feet 9 inches, or both happen, then it wont matter if Suh's house is for sale, Landry goes to Canada, Wake joins the AARP, and Kiko weighs in at 187lbs....god help us all or whatever sky thing you turn to for Dolphin comfort.

Rebuild and Reboot from the top down starting with Rossy The Clown and then... Relax. Pop open a cold one.

You'd have to imagine he sells the team eventually...but is the new owner worse than him?

I think Ross is a doofus, but he has spent a lot of money on things like the stadium, which will keep us in SoFla, and we won't be moved or anything like that...so that much I commend. However, him not being a "football guy" definitely has its drawbacks, and has led us to get idiots like Carl Peterson, and now Mike Tannenbaum running things.

I'd prefer more of a "hands-on" type of owner, but not to the point where he's micromanaging things like Jerruh over in Dallas. Someone who has expectations, has a vision of where wants the team to be, and isn't an absentee owner.

Huizenga, he had his faults, but he was ALWAYS willing to go out there and get the big name, the best FA, etc. We see some of that with Ross, but I feel his absenteeism really hurts us. I miss Wayne, I really do.

Back
Top Bottom