Receivers praise Ryan Tannehill for velocity, accuracy of throws | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Receivers praise Ryan Tannehill for velocity, accuracy of throws

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
The only part of the article I don't like and disagree with is Devlin being relegated to the PS. If he has a decent camp I won't be surprised if Moore is traded and Devlin is the 3d QB.

The only part of the article I don't like and disagree with is Devlin being relegated to the PS. If he has a decent camp I won't be surprised if Moore is traded and Devlin is the 3d QB.

Trade Matt Moore to Green Bay for James Jones. Graham Harrell sucks....and Green Bay has a ton of receivers.

This is already shaping up to be a great preseason for us to see what we have. I can't wait to see Tannehill, I hope he shows enough to win competition.

My favorite quote from the article...

Naanee said
He definitely understands the offense. He understands what the defense is trying to make him do and he can identify it quickly. He's going to be good.

I'm amped!!

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...an-tannehill-for-velocity-accuracy-of-throws/

If, and it's a big IF, Ryan Tannehill shows in camp that he is the more accurate QB out of the three, then you must start him. His decision making will only get better with time and more experience, but you simply cannot teach accuracy. The preseason will tell us a lot and it seriously can't get here fast enough.

How do you expect me to read what you posted with a sig like that? :p

I remember chris chambers praising john becks downfield throws a few years ago too. Not that it means anything. I just need to get to 10 posts.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom