• Jakeem Grant

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Danny Amendola

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • Leonte Carroo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NBP81

Its what you know for sure... that just aint so...
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I want to know who you expect to get the bulk of the passing action in 2018... I listed the 5 obvious candidates although the draft might change things up. (I doubt the Fins draft a WR early or one that challenges any of the current options)...

I expect Amendola and Parker to be the only receivers with over 100 targets. I expect Wilson to take away a significant number of targets from Stills at flanker. I would not be surprised if Stills has less than 60 targets next season. Grant's targets should see an increase too. He had 22 last season. I expect him to be around 45 in 2018.

Damn let's hope it's dvp
I think Wilson will get the most carries, not as focused as Landry was, but he will positively fill the role though so I see alot of throws going his way.

Stills should be a close 2nd IMO, he's the only one on the Fins who has consistently run all of the routes.

I put Grant 3rd, I believe he leaps over Parker this season.

I do expect Drake to get his share and if we draft a good TE then he should get some too

It's tricky when talking target's.

Target's can be misleading for a guy like Amendola vs a guy like Grant. There are guys you expect to do more with less (Stills and Grant).

I think with the right combination of TE's you could see a fluid TD distribution like this that is ideal. 1 guy catch; 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and maybe a handful of guys with 1 TD reception.

At the end of the day I am hoping Devante Parker leads us in everything. I hope Kenny Stills is second in everything and Jakeem Grant.....just be a confident Jakeem Grant.

QB's, WR's and RB's should be pretty in sync given the current roster doesn't leave much room for additions.

I do expect Drake to get his share and if we draft a good TE then he should get some too
Yeah I wanted to put him in, but I doubt he gets in the top 3 of targets... I do think he has a shot to compete with 20+ yards receptions though... The have already shown they will not shy away from going deep to Drake when the matchup dictates.

Also, you have to remember that screens are passing plays, expect Grant to get a fair share of those...

Yeah I wanted to put him in, but I doubt he gets in the top 3 of targets... I do think he has a shot to compete with 20+ yards receptions though... The have already shown they will not shy away from going deep to Drake when the matchup dictates.

Also, you have to remember that screens are passing plays, expect Grant to get a fair share of those...

I expect Wilson and Grant to get the bulk of the screens, but man this team needs dvp to lead

oh I agree Drake will not be top 3 in targets....just saying he will get some and actually, Gore should too. One thing is for sure. Nobody's going to get 160 targets like Landry did and that's a good thing

I voted. But I must admit. Not exactly inspired. By the choices!

I'm demanding hoping panhandling we add a mofo TE who gets in the mix.

TE = URGENT (on life support critical) NEED for this team!

Draft 2 and keep 1 in your back pocket!

Pretty amazing how TBum et al have so glaringly neglected the TE position!

Negligence. It's more than a breakfast food!

BNF.

Tannehill averaged 30 passes per game in 2016
If he's around that same average this season you're around 480+ passes

Doesn't seem like alot of targets considering
Parker,Stills,Wilson, Amendola,Grant,Gore, and whomever are our tight ends

Lets hope Tannehill gets to throw more passes due to more first downs

Back
Top Bottom