Redskins need a DE.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Redskins need a DE....

Fine........we'll trade them David Bowens for Lavar Arrington, Champ Bailey, Patrick Ramsey, Lavernous Coles, and Chad Morton to return kicks..........

Seems fair to me.

don't want him but i'll take thier pick. Though, with them going after Brunelle, I doubt they'll look defense in thsi draft. More likely try to draft a playmaker WR high. But we'll see how it all shakes out.

If we lose Ogun then we'll need a DE too.

Ozzy rules!!

One things for sure. Ramsey could function just fine in our pathetic O-Line and start immediately. I think I saw him get creamed about every 4th or 5th snap....heck, even we are an improvement. He would only get creamed every 6th or 7th snap here (only because Ricky gets the rest)..:lol:

Why do all of you keep thinking we are bound to keep the same OL?

the redskins are looking to accuire jevon "the freak" kearse from the titans so i would not worry to much about a o-gun trade.

Only one team can acquire the freak. Washington should take a look into O-Gun.

The Bills, Seahawks, Redskins, and three other teams have been mentioned at possibly getting him, plus the somewhat unlikely re-sign with the Titans. There aren't seven Freaks. There is only about two DE's that can even start in the draft and have a decent effect. Those are Smith and Udeze. But they won't have the play of O-Gun. So the Redskins very well could be interested.

Bowens, Grisby, Williams, and Williams are more than enough competition to take over at #2 DE. All have shown something before and it's worth it for Ramsey.

Back
Top Bottom