Redskins need a DE.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Redskins need a DE....

Originally posted by Jaj
The Bills, Seahawks, Redskins, and three other teams have been mentioned at possibly getting him, plus the somewhat unlikely re-sign with the Titans. There aren't seven Freaks. There is only about two DE's that can even start in the draft and have a decent effect. Those are Smith and Udeze. But they won't have the play of O-Gun. So the Redskins very well could be interested.

I rest my case :D

:lol:

I Have a good feeling that Kearse goes to the Skins because of the famous GREGG WILLIAMS!

Gregg Williams and Kearse know each other very well and Kearse even said it himself, he woud like to go where ever Williams is.

And I wouldn't count on us biding for Kearse or Ogunleye.

Originally posted by Jaj
Bowens, Grisby, Williams, and Williams are more than enough competition to take over at #2 DE. All have shown something before and it's worth it for Ramsey.
None of those guys can do what Ogun does. Williams can play the run pretty good but can't rush the passer from the DE position. Bowens can rush the passer on ocasion but he will never hold playing the run. He'll get overpower there and Grisby hasn't done anything yet to make us feeel like he can do both things. Keep on mind that you can only play one guy at LDE and none of them can play the run and rush the passer too. If Ogun goes we'll miss him a lot more than people here think. If you guys think that JT got double up last year, wait till Ogun is gone. We'll have no pass rush at all and our secondary will be in big trouble.

Ozzy rules!!

Ogunleye didn't either before that.

I like Ogunleye, over at the Redskins forums I post at we discussed him but the feeling is you will tender him the maximum for compansation (a 1st and a 3rd rounder), considering our position in the draft (#5), that ain't happening but if you were looking to get Ramsey he is a guy who would make a trade interesting.

I hope we don't trade Ramsey regardless of whether we get Brunnel or not!

Ya I wouldn't think that we would get the fifth overall pick. Ramsey and a mid pick is fine. Ramsey and Jacobs for Ogun and a third rounder would be great too.

Back
Top Bottom