Reference point: The possible trades | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reference point: The possible trades

PhinPhreak said:
something is only valued at what somebody is willing to pay for it.

And from the UNION standpoint........ :lol:

It's also only worth what someone is willing to work for. We worked damn hard for that number 2 overall. We suffered for 16 weeks for the SOB.

I'll be damned if I enjoy it being given away.

Finfan86 said:
that is way to much 2 firsts a 2nd and a 3rd to move up 3 spots. No way

It depends on how bad they want carnell. They gave it up for Gruden. Two firsts and two seconds. I just want two first, a second and a third. They want a player that bad, they will pay. Or they can wait for their turn.

it only seems like hardball, if you aint happy with #2 overall. i am, and I AINT taken less.

06 picks are never worth as much as the current years. and you never give them top pick of the round value, you always give them a projected outcome based on the player they will get moving up to your spot. With carnell, they become a legit playoff team. that makes their pick worth no more then 25th best to me. And then you deduct 50% off this years value of that pick and that is what it is worth. 3rd is basically worth about 0.

Its called the price of doing business. And, as one person said previously, its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I think #2 overall is priceless, so they are going to have to pay to get it.

they can get carnell at #5, No one in the top 4 wants carnell and no one would trade up to get him either

REAL DEAL said:
I,ll take the Vikings #7 this year and their #2 this year and their # 1 next year. If they don,t like that they can go fish. I still say the most likely partner is TB. They can move up three spots with a small amount of ammo.

I look for a mid-rounder too, like 4th or 5th. I have no problem with getting picks for next year in the deal, we are gonna need lots of picks in lots of years.

ZOD said:
I don't think Saban will budge.

He will not budge on the second rounder for Surtain. He will not budge on the value of the number two overall.

Spielman on the other hand..........I like him but that deal would have been done two weeks ago. :lol:

Written less than two hours ago. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom