Regarding this new "thanks" thing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Regarding this new "thanks" thing

I originally installed the Thanks hack because it can only be used positively and never in a negative way as the star rating system has too often been used. I hope it works out well here too.

Celtkin, if we can "thank" people for good and informative posts, why too can we not kick them in the balls for uninformative and useless posts?

"Jets81 has kicked BuffaloSoldier in the balls for his useless post".

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSE!:D

Celtkin, if we can "thank" people for good and informative posts, why too can we not kick them in the balls for uninformative and useless posts?

"Jets81 has kicked BuffaloSoldier in the balls for his useless post".

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSE!:D

Actually we have a smilie for that :nutkick:

Two things. First, I have been reading through this entire thread, but I dont know of this THANKS thing you speak.

Second, Celt, whats the chances of changing the name of that smiley too?

Oh, and Thanks

The first line is how many people you thanked and the second line is how many thanks you have received.

Yes Steve. You can go to your extended profile and click the 'Post thanks' tab.
It might be helpful to include instructions as how to get to the extended profile for those of us who aren't DrAstroZoom:
1) click USER CP from the selections near the top banner ("User CP FAQ Members List Calendar Join VIP New Posts Search
clear.gif
Quick Links
clear.gif
Log Out")

2) On the page this directs you to, choose "Your Profile" from the selections on the bar on the left ("Your Control Panel
Your Profile
Edit Your DetailsEdit Profile Picture
NetworkingContacts & FriendsSocial Groups
Pictures & Albums
Settings & OptionsEdit Avatar
Edit Signature
Edit Email & PasswordEdit Options
Edit Ignore List
...."
3) click the "double arrow" (>>; at the end of the row with the "Visitor Messages", "About Me", "Statistics", and "Friends" tabs) tab and select the second option ("Post Thanks").
4) click on "Find all thanked posts by Deof Movestofca" (or whatever the screen name of the person whose profile you are viewing).

Back
Top Bottom