Reggie White's 1993 contract made him the third highest paid player in the NFL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie White's 1993 contract made him the third highest paid player in the NFL

The cap first started in 1994. I really can't recall, but I don't think the cap was such a big deal at the start. Not the way it is now. In any case, you may like the Suh signing or not, but I don't think it warrants throwing a parade. We get a huge upgrade at one position but also lose the ability to patch up the many holes we have at other positions. At this point I'm neutral about it. Historically, our big FA signings have backfired on us, but let's give it a chance.

Buckley is a great example of why it's always better to get the geniune article. People thought -- especially T-Buck -- that he was going to be the next Deion Sanders. Well, not so much, though he eventually remade himself as a nice player. Same thing happened with Dez Bryant and Justin Blackmon.

Blackmon can ball out he just can't get sober. Feel kinda bad for him. Wonder what he could do clean and with a good qb. Certainly doesn't look good for him now

Back
Top Bottom