Reggie Williamas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Williamas

t2thejz

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Aright, There is a lot of talent out there at Wr. I was wondering what the chance reggie williams will be available at our pick. I dont know to much about him except hes big and fast. What are your opinions on him?

He tested at like 4.54 and his interviews shunned a couple people it's likely that we can get him.

He's good but I like Rashaun Woods better.40 time 4.35 thats fast!

He doesn't really play that fast though. In fact I would say there is no difference in their speed.

Where in the world do you guys get these numbers? Woods ran a 4.47 and a 4.52. Not a 4.35. He's fast enough, no need to exaggerate.

Williams' biggest pitfall is that he has a major attitude problem, and is in the mold of Meshawn Johnson and T.O.

Of course, attitude and having a guy who wants to and CAN make the big plays isn't necessarily a bad thing.

No he does want the ball but he isn't an *******. He works his *** of in the Jerry Rice mold.

Originally posted by Jaj
No he does want the ball but he isn't an *******. He works his *** of in the Jerry Rice mold.

Hey ******* or not, as long as he makes plays happen I'm ALL in favor of drafting him..

I went and looked again. Rashaun Woods' ELECTRONIC times (the ones that count) were 4.49 and 4.53.

What about the time that Spielman clocked. I would think it sticks.

In a RS quote he said that he automatically adjusts up the times of the players who don't run at the combine. The 40 time that matters for Woods is the 4.49 he clocked at Indy.

He wont fall that far...we'll take him first, no way you get a top 3-4 reviever in this draft...besides, don't yuo guys need someone to throw the ball first:lol:

I doubt you guys make a smart pick considering what you did the last two years with your 1sts. What's a reviever?

Back
Top Bottom