Relax | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Relax

If Ross is the problem, I'm not sure what the solution is.h
Ross pounded the drum loudly for Tua before the draft.
I do t no the man but doubt with such a short audition he is ready to run fromTua.
I do believe the Texans and Houston Chronicle John Mcclaine are in a campaign to create
a favorable outcome to there in abilities to control there organization and its star player.
This is aided by Drew Rosenhouse , Played out upon a team and fan base .maybe it’s payback for the fleecing they took over the Tunsil dea.
Media ,Owners, Excutive officers , does anyone trust any of them .

I posted a news clip yesterday from a few years back about Ross wanting Tua.
it was immediately buried here,
as was my Post praising Mike Tomlin speaking and putting a end to the USC rumor,
I did say I wish Coach Flo spoke with that type of conviction.
that to was buried immediately.

Ross pounded the drum loudly for Tua before the draft.
I do t no the man but doubt with such a short audition he is ready to run fromTua.
I do believe the Texans and Houston Chronicle John Mcclaine are in a campaign to create
a favorable outcome to there in abilities to control there organization and its star player.
This is aided by Drew Rosenhouse , Played out upon a team and fan base .maybe it’s payback for the fleecing they took over the Tunsil dea.
Media ,Owners, Excutive officers , does anyone trust any of them .

I posted a news clip yesterday from a few years back about Ross wanting Tua.
it was immediately buried here,
as was my Post praising Mike Tomlin speaking and putting a end to the USC rumor,
I did say I wish Coach Flo spoke with that type of conviction.
that to was buried immediately.
Hard to say what the truth is. After the Jim Harbaugh chase, I thought Ross was pretty much a hands off owner. Maybe that's still the case.

But certainly something is dysfunctional in Miami's organization. Ross has definitely struggled to find the right HC.

I have been a Dolphin fan since 1972. We always were competitive and played hard because of Shula and the way he coached. Since then, no one has come close to duplicating his success. The NFL has changed, no longer is the Head Coach drafting , cutting and getting players for the long haul. There has to be synergy between the Owner, Coach and General manager to be successful. The Dolphins are where they are now because of Desperation. Ross is 80 plus and wants a Champion now (F the future), Grier is trying to save his job (F the future), Flores is young and is trying to coach a team while trying to appease both (F the future). Players feel the distrust and backside dealing. Until it gets fixed, be prepared for a long season/years. Deshaun Watson, Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson or Dan Marino (in his prime) could not QB the team out of this **** until there is direction for the entire organization. ... P.S. In my last post I said that Elandon Roberts should be replaced at MLB. His backup , Calvin Munson got picked off the practice squad by New England yesterday.
Welcome....Remember, the Front Office rebuilt this team with the future in mind, that was their direction, that's why I don't quite understand when you say F the future. This rebuild isn't a disaster where we need to clean house again for the hundredth time, it's just unfinished. If you start a bunch of first and second year players.....expect this.

I know I'm in the minority but I still believe Flores will be a very good coach. I believe the problem is with the owner and GM in that order.

Partly agree. I think Flo could be a top HC, but HE is his problem. A number of us say too often the team isn't playing up to talent. DC and OC scheme are a large part of that and Flo could fix that this week. I don't think Godsey, on his own, turns conservative with a one point lead. Even if he does, Flo can fix it this week. Bad TOs/challenges are ultimately on him. It's possible he can fix those things, but, so far, I've seen no evidence.

I have been a Dolphin fan since 1972. We always were competitive and played hard because of Shula and the way he coached. Since then, no one has come close to duplicating his success. The NFL has changed, no longer is the Head Coach drafting , cutting and getting players for the long haul. There has to be synergy between the Owner, Coach and General manager to be successful. The Dolphins are where they are now because of Desperation. Ross is 80 plus and wants a Champion now (F the future), Grier is trying to save his job (F the future), Flores is young and is trying to coach a team while trying to appease both (F the future). Players feel the distrust and backside dealing. Until it gets fixed, be prepared for a long season/years. Deshaun Watson, Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson or Dan Marino (in his prime) could not QB the team out of this **** until there is direction for the entire organization. ... P.S. In my last post I said that Elandon Roberts should be replaced at MLB. His backup , Calvin Munson got picked off the practice squad by New England yesterday.
Welcome Paratrooper! Glad to have you on board

Back
Top Bottom