Remember this guy the Dolphins tried to trade for? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember this guy the Dolphins tried to trade for?

What are you guys trying to do, scare them all away? You have to be quiet and still so they'll come to you....shhhh, they spook easy....

I think Dol-Chicks works fine. I consider it very PC, heh.

There's a line between playful joking, and salivating heavy breathed requests for personal pics, availability, and addresses.

Oh dear Lord, yes, CK ... man, I hope nobody took me seriously. Although I still like "Dol Femmes" better!

You guys are crazy, this board rocks...:band:

Hey, Doc?

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Oh dear Lord, yes, CK ... man, I hope nobody took me seriously. Although I still like "Dol Femmes" better!

:roflmao: Yeah, Doc, I took you seriously! :yell: And (depending on what part of town you live in) the cops should be at your door in about 15 minutes! So there! :tongue: :rolleyes: :D

Totally kidding of course. But CK has a point. And though it might have seemed premature to BUST out with it (I killz me, I swear!)... better to do so early on than when it's too late.

Peace ya'll! Going home! ZOOM-ZOOM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its cool Doc. I'll joke around like above but I'm never serious. I think some people in the original dolfan girl thread, well lets just say I was tempted to make fun a bit of a few nameless individuals because it seemed as if they were a little TOO interested, if ya know what I mean, in all the dolfan chicks (requesting pictures, where do you live, etc). I think the thread got a few of the dolfan faithful a little ornery.

I meanwhile, prefer to rely on completely lude and sometimes outright offensive jokes. Heh.

I think Dol-femmes is catchy. All in good fun.

Back
Top Bottom