Replacing Jay Ajayi | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Replacing Jay Ajayi

You yourself re-watched the game and pointed out the many plays in which Ajayi did not follow the blocking, and instead tried to bounce outside and got slammed.

I'm not thrilled with losing Ajayi, not at all, but I think even you would agree that the coach's frustration was validated by the evidence we have available to us?

I think in that game yes...but id say for all the 10 man boxes he saw and he saw them out the nose the first 6 games that for my money ajayi carried the top grade on o...but I will say that I wasn't at the time paying attention as much to what gap he chose etc and more the end result as in how much contact and how many yards directly the result of running thru it...

which again is a function of crap qb play not able to make teams pay for those 10 man front looks...

anyways im just saying yards are not a good parameter for the player considering how many stacked boxes he faced...

I wonder if Gase still has Arian Foster's number? Or will that number have just been disconnected? :ninja

These bums need to be yelled at by somebody. Gase's playbook seems pretty ****ty this year, so I'm not sure anyone understands it.
You might have missed it but Gase clearly said that he had to dumb down the playbook because some players don't get it. And guess what: Landry seems to be one of them.
A pre-season playbook before the TN game? Seems like he is lacking basics.

IMG_20171007_1715097~2.jpg

I'd go try to get something from that loaded jax rb stable as a one year rental

no way Kenyan drake is gonna be able to handle 15 carries per game...and I see zero chance he runs the ball up inside consistently and takes "what we can get"

I was the one telling y'all during the Draft that we needed to pick Dalvin Cook.

I think in that game yes...but id say for all the 10 man boxes he saw and he saw them out the nose the first 6 games that for my money ajayi carried the top grade on o...but I will say that I wasn't at the time paying attention as much to what gap he chose etc and more the end result as in how much contact and how many yards directly the result of running thru it...

which again is a function of crap qb play not able to make teams pay for those 10 man front looks...

anyways im just saying yards are not a good parameter for the player considering how many stacked boxes he faced...

Curious, are you saying the Ravens played less 10 man fronts vs weak armed Matt Moore than other teams do with Cutler?

I'm clearly joking, but I'm also serious.

I'd sign him. He actually is tearing it up in the CFL right now and looks completely rejuvenated. What's the worst that can happen? He averages 3.3 yards per carry? Like I said, we'd replace Ajayi's production and have a 4th round pick in the bank on top of it.

hard to miss holes, when there aren't any being opened, its brilliant!

Curious, are you saying the Ravens played less 10 man fronts vs weak armed Matt Moore than other teams do with Cutler?

no we are seeing nothing but 10 man boxes cause there's no qb threat regardless...ajayi was the only threat opposing dcs saw...

I was the one telling y'all during the Draft that we needed to pick Dalvin Cook.

I wanted Cook too but everyone said we didnt need a rb that we needed defensive help. But I still wanted the fins to draft him.

I'm clearly joking, but I'm also serious.

I'd sign him. He actually is tearing it up in the CFL right now and looks completely rejuvenated. What's the worst that can happen? He averages 3.3 yards per carry? Like I said, we'd replace Ajayi's production and have a 4th round pick in the bank on top of it.
I actually have not watched Richardson in any games with Saskatchewan this year (just seen a few highlights), so I can't comment on his performance much. But I will say that having one good game against the worst team in the league does not really mean he's "tearing it up". But given how desperate we are right now... o_O

Back
Top Bottom