Replacing Jay Ajayi | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Replacing Jay Ajayi

San Fran strikes me as the team most likely to trade out of the top 5.

Indy is the team I'm betting Barkley lands on. Luck gets Lucky.

NYG, NYJ, CLE, LAC and ARI are the 5 teams in the top 10 most in need of a QB.

Courtesy of http://www.tankathon.com/nfl (love that website name)

colts make the most sense to run that card up and I doubt we are finishing below the colts

As of today:

1. Cleveland
2. SF
3. NYG
4. Indy
5. TB
6. NYJ
7. Oakland
8. LAC
9. Chicago
10. Ari

21. Miami

110 a game? Jay has only averaged 47 yards a game if you take out his 6 100 yard games the last year and a half, and averaged 79 yards a game with them. Good, but not great production. And very inconsistent.

Well unfortunately for you, you can’t magically throw out his 6 100 yard games and 79 x 16 in 1264 which isn’t exactly peanuts. With one of the worst o-lines in football facing 10 man fronts every week mind you

I was a huge Leonard Fornette fan and early in the season when Miami was 1-4, I was calling for drafting him. He hasn’t disappointed in Jacksonville. Tom Coughlin knows how to build a winner. But Barkley is someone who’s a more well rounded RB in comparison to Fornette. Fornette is beast mode times two, but Barkley is Peterson 2.0. If Miami’s in position to draft Barkley, it’s a no brainer. He’s the complete package. He’s got unbelievable vision.

Sure lets take away all his good games and call him inconsistent lol.

How many running backs are popping 110 yards a game with Bushrod and Steen paving holes? Ajayi has been the best yards after contact running back in football since he became a starter. He has been doing the most with less by far.

Ya'll are trying to run in circles trying to justify this garbage trade.

The point went right over your head.

Well unfortunately for you, you can’t magically throw out his 6 100 yard games and 79 x 16 in 1264 which isn’t exactly peanuts. With one of the worst o-lines in football facing 10 man fronts every week mind you

Point went over your head as well. I said he was a good back. 1264 yards in a 16 game season is good, but not great I like what Jay does on the field overall. But he has been inconsistent. That's real. Face it or don't. It also sounds like he's not a good guy in the locker room.

I was a huge Leonard Fornette fan and early in the season when Miami was 1-4, I was calling for drafting him. He hasn’t disappointed in Jacksonville. Tom Coughlin knows how to build a winner. But Barkley is someone who’s a more well rounded RB in comparison to Fornette. Fornette is beast mode times two, but Barkley is Peterson 2.0. If Miami’s in position to draft Barkley, it’s a no brainer. He’s the complete package. He’s got unbelievable vision.

Him, a projected healthy Todd Gurley and AP are the 3 best prospects of the last 10 years at RB. Top 5 pick.

But he takes a backseat to QB if we are in that position early in round 1.

I'd go try to get something from that loaded jax rb stable as a one year rental

no way Kenyan drake is gonna be able to handle 15 carries per game...and I see zero chance he runs the ball up inside consistently and takes "what we can get"
Interesting. Got a name? I am so not familiar with the JXV roster.

Trent Richardson is signed by my home town Saskatchewan Roughriders and I doubt they would let him go as the riders are gearing towards playoffs in two weeks. He's not tearing up the CFL either. Two medicore games and one good game last week brought his average up

Sure lets take away all his good games and call him inconsistent lol.

How many running backs are popping 110 yards a game with Bushrod and Steen paving holes? Ajayi has been the best yards after contact running back in football since he became a starter. He has been doing the most with less by far.

Ya'll are trying to run in circles trying to justify this garbage trade.

When your Rb doesn't want to block, can't catch, complains about carries (after W's), has injury concerns (never practices), and yells at his coaches, something has to be done. Gase has to do something to let the players know this is his team and if they don't like it see ya later (all great coaches do)..I'm a huge fan but I didn't know he was this much of a problem off the field (medically and emotionally) and on. Gase gave the ultimatum after the TNF debacle. Jay must not have cared. His knees must be shot. I know everyone thinks it's a Dolphins only issue but what if his knees are shot and he has been a cancer to the team? This had to be an ongoing problem for the Dolphins for awhile. It's Adam Gase's team not any one player. I'm sure that is more understood after today. Sucks today but maybe they're right for the future..

Back
Top Bottom