Report: Oklahoma Qb Kyler Murray Has Bulked Up To 206 Pounds Before Nfl Combine | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Oklahoma Qb Kyler Murray Has Bulked Up To 206 Pounds Before Nfl Combine

I just feel his career will be the same as RGIII....much better options coming down the road.
But,If we draft Murray....He'll be a Dolphin, I'll root like hell for the son of gun....
I've rooted for a LOT of crappy Dolphin QB's...just my take guys...but hands will
be under 9"
Fair enough.

I don't see rg3 at all. for Miami specific he's the top player. 206 is good weight at that height especially if he runs sub 4.5 at it which I think is likely a given. although I didn't see him outflank bamas nfl comp speed as easily as I did the in conference comp. 15 lb weight add could scrape some top end speed. we'll see.

not that it matters. this isn't a run first qb. in mindset or skill set. and I cant ever recall seeing anyone as gifted at finding and feeling space in the run and pass game.

go get him Miami or someone else will.

Tony Romo was 9 5/8" ... Vick was 8 1/2"....my bad on that one...thought Vick was a horrible QB..but ,hey..If that's the comparison....

Seeing 8 7/8 from multiple sources and 9 5/8 from one. Quite a disparity. Either way, I don't think hand size was Vick's limiting factor.

Vick's accuracy was horrible...

Tua will still be a better NFL QB than little Tyrion...

Tua will still be a better NFL QB than little Tyrion...
tua is a better prospect i don't think anybody will argue. I do have durability concerns though. For all the people worried about Murray and injuries. Tua was hurt far more

Back
Top Bottom