Report: Rex Ryan to Bills as head coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Rex Ryan to Bills as head coach

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
Just came across my Twitter feed. Guess he wants another shot of knocking off the Patriots.

[tweet]554260843752591360[/tweet]

[tweet]554261179564978177[/tweet]

UPDATE:
[tweet]554267613371826176[/tweet]

[tweet]554267958395305984[/tweet]

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting ... hell of a D, knows the division but still no QB

I wonder if Atlanta wanted him, with Ryan and those recievers theres only so much skill needed to drive that O if you have a great D

interesting ... hell of a D, knows the division but still no QB

I wonder if Atlanta wanted him, with Ryan and those recievers theres only so much skill needed to drive that O if you have a great D

This was my thought as well. The first part I mean. I know some will disagree, but in his times with the Jets the offense progressively got worse over time, where as the defense got better or was always at the same level as the year before.

Odd hiring, imo. Buffalo was pretty stout on defense with Schwartz. I heard yesterday Rex and Trestman made some kind of pact if Rex gets hired as a head coach the team will agree to bring Trestman on as OC. Beginning to wonder if teams weren't that high on Rex. Nevertheless we still have the worst head coach in the east despite the Jets not having a head coach.

I think its a solid hire esp when their coach quits on them. The defense is in great shape and I hear he wants to bring in Trestman to be OC.
Might be some good moves. I wouldt want Ryan but solid hire for position they are in.
I think they had got lucky with Marrone and probably should have extended him. They went from 6-10 , to 9-7. First winnig season in decade.

Schwartz going on the market is very interesting as well. he is bringing the Jets DC and apparently either Trestman or Roman

Great hire. The Bills got better today, folks.

That defense got even better today. Fortunately, they still have no qb and no 1st round pick to trade to try and get a qb. Time to sure up the line and get another threat a wr.

Vic Carucci ‏@viccarucci
The #Bills have "every intention" of keeping DC Jim Schwartz, just told by high-ranking team source.

Back
Top Bottom