Report: Rex Ryan to Bills as head coach | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Rex Ryan to Bills as head coach

There were 5 AFC teams that were 7-5 at that point, and I'm not sure where the Bills sat in regards to all the tie breakers with those teams. I do know that at that point SD was 8-4 and taking up 1 WC spot, and Miami (7-5) was ahead of the Bills for the other WC spot because of a better division record. So, even if the Bills won all of their remaining 4 games, they needed at least Miami to lose to make the playoffs. I am not saying that there were not scenarios that could have happened for the Bills to make the playoffs. I just remember when I looked through the different scenarios needed for some of the AFC teams, I never thought that the Bills had a realistic shot at making it. Once Miami lost to Bal, I thought the same thing about them.

What's new? He has always wanted a ground and pound team. If the Bills are able to run the ball well, and he gets that D to another level, they will win some games even with EJ and QB.

OK, then from what I recall, if the Bills and Miami won their final four games, the Dolphins and Bills were in the playoffs and the Patriots were eliminated. I know that with four games remaining, the Bills had a good chance, but needed the Dolphins to beat the Pats. Oh well.......

He Now Leads Football’s Buffalo Bills—but What to Do About His Tattoo?
Recently hired Buffalo Bills head coach Rex Ryan, fired from the New York Jets in December, has updated his renowned tattoo from Jets green to Bills blue
http://www.wsj.com/articles/after-b...jets-coach-rex-ryan-changes-tattoo-1422921707

B84PM9wIAAIlcR2-1.jpg

He should have just got a stick on decal. A few bad seasons and he'll be changing this one as well.

Back
Top Bottom