Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

Don't think so with Philly... Jeffrey, Smith, Matthews, and their 'bust' recent 1st rounder Agholor

Maybe the browns would offer a mid round pick for carroo but I can't see much. I think Hooker is the only one we should trade up for, but only if he starts to fall

Mathews and Jeffrey are both FA's after 2017 and they have no youth at the position. They would strongly consider adding a guy like Carroo provided they themselves had a high enough grade on him. Agholor is irrelevant to their future plans.

If we can trade up without using this year's 2nd I'd strongly consider it.

Ideally we can use Carroo as a chip with either Cleveland of Philly who needs bodies at WR.

Why on earth would anyone consider moving down in the 1st round for a 5th choice wr? I suppose if Carroo fails we could offer them Mike Hull

Who u like?

i want the same thing it appears our front office wants...range and speed at lb...I want 3 down weak Reddick at 22 or Cunningham at 54 or trading up slightly...I wouldn't take Cunningham at 22 any longer...I wouldn't take peppers or obi at 22 either...for me it's Reddick or taco there...I can understand why some are nervous about taco I'm just not scared of it and I think the de value drops significantly after the first round grades in terms of upside and production projection long term

I also think tannenbaum places heavy draft value emphasis in core positions...43 de being probably the top one after qb which Miami isn't in the early draft market for

Mathews and Jeffrey are both FA's after 2017 and theyIfhave no youth at the position. They would strongly consider adding a guy like Carroo provided they themselves had a high enough grade on him. Agholor is irrelevant to their future plans.

If I'm philly I'm putting a hell of a lot more stock into the wr's that I have than carroo. If Jeffrey blows up, try to resign him - same for matthews. You say agholor is irrelevant, any more than carroo?

I haven't seen the Miami dolphins officially announced the visit yet. Last I saw an hour ago he was still visiting with us and the reporter emphasized that he's going back to visit Buffalo "as of now"

Ross should NEVER allow t-baum to ever trade up again....ever. He always lose when he moves up so please dude, don't waste any more picks

Ozzy rules!!

I'd trade up for Malik Hooker (for the right price) without hesitation.... But agreed on only if we sign Brown.

Ross should NEVER allow t-baum to ever trade up again....ever. He always lose when he moves up so please dude, don't waste any more picks

Ozzy rules!!

While that's basically true and his results have been largely pathetic, he did trade up for Revis. However I concur.. and made the analogy yesterday that as a kid he'd probably trade 2 Honus Wagner cards for 1 Barry Bonds.

i want the same thing it appears our front office wants...range and speed at lb...I want 3 down weak Reddick at 22 or Cunningham at 54 or trading up slightly...I wouldn't take Cunningham at 22 any longer...I wouldn't take peppers or obi at 22 either...for me it's Reddick or taco there...I can understand why some are nervous about taco I'm just not scared of it and I think the de value drops significantly after the first round grades in terms of upside and production projection long term

I also think tannenbaum places heavy draft value emphasis in core positions...43 de being probably the top one after qb which Miami isn't in the early draft market for

What about Willis?

Good points about Tannenbaum and DE. What is it in Taco that you see that others don't?

Don't know how this will turn out but with the new agent, I can't see this being a quick decision.

I think brown wants to stay in buffalo using us to drive up the price. We'll see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't see this yet but here is a tweet from his friend that broke the story he was visiting:

22m
Jamal Womble‏ @ReadytoWomble
Got his new agent a little while ago it was just reported late. As I said other teams are hanging around but would have to spend more

Back
Top Bottom